Closer

Rosé Pov

It had been 5 minutes since i was waiting for y/n in the park. We decided to hangout together, he also asked me to invite the girls but they said no. I went near a bench and sat hoping y/n will come soon. As time passed the sky had turned orange, i've been waiting for him for 1 hour did he just dump me? I was about to walk away but then i saw a man running towards me calling my name. 

The running figure came closer and yes, that was y/n. He had a flower in his hands, he moved his hands forward and said "Take" i was confused for some time. 'Was he proposing me?' yes that's why i thought, but asking doesn't hurt right, "For what?" i asked "As a thankyou because you helped me to times and you said you cared and also as a sorry for making you wait"  he moved his hands little more forward gesturing me to take it. 

It was perfect, he had a sweet smile printed to his face, which i assume he showed to them with whom he's comfortable, he had good looking clothes on and his charms were too perfect for this point. Somewhere i wondered, 'What would it be like if he asked me out' i snapped out from my though he moved his hands and took the flower. It was a pretty white rose...

"There was no need to bring this" i said "A pretty girl like you doesn't deserve one, you deserve many to be honest" he said as we both started walking around the park

"There was no need to bring this" i said "A pretty girl like you doesn't deserve one, you deserve many to be honest" he said as we both started walking around the park. "What too you so long" suddenly i asked. 
Y/N Pov
"What took you so long" she snapped a question suddenly while we were walking. "I had to meet someone" i quickly said she looked at me with confused looks "your girlfriend?" i felt like someone shot me many times. I just realized my feelings for her and she asked if i went to see my girlfriend "No, my friends do you think i would have a girlfriend" i laughed thinking it was funny but nope. 

"Why cant you, you've got good looks, nice personality but still a bit cold, sweet smile and also you are pretty smart how can a girl not like you?" 
she said. I was silent for the moment, "What about you then? why dont you like me" i asked with seriousness "I do like you, i-i mean as f-friends, y-you k-know" she started shuttering at the last part where she had to say friends...wait did she take my joke seriously? "Hey Rosé it was just a joke chill" I said and she hit my arm. 

Then we decided to visit a café which was pretty near to the park. "What would you like?" i asked while she went trough the menu " A Americano and cheese cake please" she smiled.
"Sir what would you have" the counter lady asked me "A Cappuccino and cholate cake...ahh with extra chocolate" i said While we were going back to our table rosé said

"Y/n-ahh your still a kid" 
I didn't understand what was the reason she exactly said that so i asked "Why?" I helped her by pulling her chair and it was funny because we both werebeing so formal. "Because I've never seen a University student ordering Chocolate cake with extra chocolate" she said as she sat on her chair. "If its about that i really like chocolateand your calling me kid because of that, then wait and know me more you'll understand who i am" i said as i went over my said and sat. 

Author Pov

The two of them were having a great time in the café, laughing and giggling together and talking about each other's likes and dislikes. But little did they know that someone was watching them from far away. 
"Your are only mine..." 
the person clicked their picture and left the place.