Dream Life

Y/n Pov

"I'm home" i say and enter my house, my little angle Hyejin ran towards me. She was really tiny so her hug could only reach my feet. I picked her up and went to find rosie. "Welcome back babe" she back hugged me and gave me a quick before taking Hyejin from my hands. 

"Time to sleep baby" she told hyejin and she shook her head in disproval. "I want to be with dadda" she said in her cute and adorable voice. "But baby its took late" rosie tried to convince her  but she shook her head everytime. "Its okay rosie i'll take the shower later i'll put her to bed" i took hyejin and handed my office bag to rosie. 

 "Appa when will i get fangs like you and mumma?" the little girl asked while she was being carried to her room. "Dont worry sweetie you'll get them soon" i smiled as i layed her on bed. She was really tiny in her bed, her room was specially colored 'baby pink' because of course as mother as daughter. 

Well you are not that good with lullaby's for your daughter because you know always rosie sang them for her. You remembered a recent watched movie which was Baby Boss which you watched with rosie and hyejin. So you decided to sing it for her because in all this 3 years it was your first time singing for her. 

You clear your troth before starting. 

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night"
"Take these broken wings and learn to fly
 All your life"
"You were only waiting for this moment to arise".
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night"
"Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
 All your life"

Rosé Pov

After keeping y/n's bag in his office i decided to go to hyejin's room. As i reached nearby i heard a manly voice singing, it was the same voice I'd heard years ago on the farewell. I went and stood by the doorframe not disturbing the father and daughter moment. 

Unknowing a smile formed on my face knowing how cute the people i love looked. After the farewell it was a long time i didn't hear y/n singing. 

"You were only waiting for this moment to be free.
 Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
 Into the light of the dark black night."
"Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
 Into the light of the dark black night."
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night
  Take these broken wings and learn to fly
  All your life"

I could see hyejin fall a sleep and still y/n was singing as his head turned towards me and our eyes met. It had already been a magical feeling when those eyes met mine. You could feel a spark in two souls at the moment this happened. I never wanted to look away from those loving gaze of his eyes. As he continued to sing.  

"You were only waiting for this moment to arise"

He got up and came up to me willing for a kiss. But i placed my hand on his chest and stopped him from going further. "Babe, first shower" i slowly said not intending to wake our daughter. We both closed her room door and quietly went downstairs. While y/n back hugged me. 

Y/n Pov

"How about you join me Ms. Roseanne" i said as i continued to back hug her, she even tried to break the hug but my grip was too tight so she failed. I picked her up in bridal style and carried her to our room and then the bathroom. I undressed myself and went inside the shower booth as she just kept watching me doing so until i pulled her with me and slowly as the water touched our skins i started undressing her.