LisKook

Lisa Pov

"So where are we going?" i asked jungkook who was busy driving the car. "Somewhere" he said calmly. In this few months me and jungkook were pretty close because he often hangout with me because you know jisoo unnie and jennie unnie were always on their dates.

After few minutes of driving we reached to a beach, it was already the next day because we spent a lot of time in the restaurant and the whole nigh went by. "Lets go" jungkook said and pulled out his hand. I gladly accepted it. 

He had set-up a cute date place near the beach

He had set-up a cute date place near the beach. "How long were you planning this?" i asked him as he lead me to the place. "From the day i moved on from IU and fell in love with you" he said. I was happy that he wasn't the shy types when he was with me. He was really sweet and cute, i was glad to know that i was the ready why he could move on from his pervious love story which probably broke his heart.

"Here" he handed me a glass of vine as we both sat seeing the beautiful sunrise. "I'm really happy for Y/n and Chaeyoung" he said sipping his vine "Me too" i smiled and looked at him. "Thanks" he said leaving me in confusion why did he say thanks? "Why?" i asked because i wanted to know why was he thanking me.

"For being with me today" he smiled which made him look more cute   

"I dont want to waste any time now, i'm over my last love and i know that you are my new love

"I dont want to waste any time now, i'm over my last love and i know that you are my new love...so Ms. Lalisa would you accept being my girlfriend?" he asked as he came in front of me and knelled down. "Ofcourse my kookie" i hugged him and accepted him as my boyfriend which a actually wanted him to be ever since we were close.

"So how should we tell this to the others?" i asked him and he pulled out his phone from his pocket. "Like this...smile" he said and i smiled i assume he was talking a selfie with me. We decided to take some couple selfies which turned out to be really cute. 

He posted the pic on our group so now who ever saw this knew we were together

He posted the pic on our group so now who ever saw this knew we were together. "That was quick" i said and he pulled me near. I closed my eyes because i knew where this all was going.

Y/N POV

"Babe see" rosie hopped on my lap showing me a picture of Jungkook with lisa "I told you they were together" she said proudly because she was 102% sure about it. "Ok you win" i said raising my hands in the air.

It was almost time for us to leave for work but i needed a off today. I pulled rosie's hand which made her fall on top of me on our bed. "Babe will be late" she said realizing my grip. "I'm taking a off and even you need to" i said and she looked at me blankly "Why babe?" she then asked "Because we are soon leaving for Australia" i said and she started jumping around the room in happiness. "When are we going though?" she stopped and asked "maybe tonight" and she yelled and shouted in happiness.

"Lets get packing or will be late" i said and helped her in packing our clothes. It would be great a whole week in Australia with Rosie's parents.

I stopped packing and looked outside the window looking at the busy Seoul street in the morning and i felt couple of hands wrapped around me. I knew who it was and i wanted to stay like this forever in her arms.
(Imagine you are looking outside your window standing like this with rosé)