Sudden surprise

Y/n Pov 

I woke up by my phone ringing continuously "Babe who's it this early?" the girl beside you asked in her sleepy voice. "Its Jungkook, i'll pick this up" i said and got out of my bed leaving my girlfriend alone still half asleep. 

On Call 

Jungkook: What too you so long y/n? were you sleeping? 
Y/n:  Yes hyung its pretty early anyway why did you call? 

Jungkook: We're having a hangout planned now because you know now we'll be in our jobs...so we wanted to spend little time with you and your girlfriend. Dont mind her friends too. 
Y/n: What time hyung? 
Jungkook: About 11.30 pm, dont worry Jin and Jimin are bringing their girls too. 
Y/n: Ok i'll inform the girls 
Jungkook: Ok at our hangout place, cya 
Y/n: Cya hyung 

Call Ends

As soon as you kept your phone on the counter, you faced your girlfriend and said "Babe get up we have a schedule today" she tried her best to wake up but she was too lazy to do that. Instead she layed on the bed and asked "Schedule what?" she rubbed her eyes. "My friends wanna hangout with you and the girls so..." i said "Did you inform the girls?"  she asked finally picking up her body from the bed and sat on one of the corners. "Yea i was about to call them" she nodded "I'll get fresh then" she came near you and gave a soft peck on your cheeks and left to the bathroom. 

1 hour later 
Y/n's Pov 

The girls inside y/n's car and we drove to the location. "So as we were talking before, would you tell me about Jin and Jimin's girlfriends" your girlfriend asked you while you were driving. "Yes we though they were playboys" lisa said from the back seat. "Well about Jin, its his 2nd girlfriend" i said and they all were more curious "What about his first?" jisoo asked first "She left him because of his selflove" i said and all the girls laughed. "So right now who is with him?" jennie asked. "He's with Sowon noona she's a debuting actress" i said and they all gasped after knowing she was a going-to-be actress. 

"He's got a good taste" jisoo said "Tell me about his first one it seems interesting" lisa asked "Uhm...have you all heard about our universities most popular girl in older batches" i said "Probably no" lisa said "Well her name was Hani and she was crazily popular, she was one year older then jin hyung but he managed to steal her heart" i said "and again break his own heart" jisoo said and we all laughed at her comment. 

"What about jimin?"  rosie asked "He's dating Dahyun" i said shortly "do you mean from twice?" jennie's shocked voice asked "yea" i said shortly. I always knew that the girls knew twice and were friends with them, it was a bit surprising for them. "I never though they would get along" jennie said "Let it be they would look good together" rosie said. 

It took a little long to reach the location because i had to pick-up the girls and then drive there. As we reached we saw all the boys sitting together while talking and laughing. "Oh they are here" Suga hyung said. "Hello everyone" the girls including my girlfriend said in unison. "Dont waste time just sit" jungkook said pulling us all towards the table. 

It was clearly visible Jin hung and Jimin hyung were sitting beside their girlfriends and even i sat beside mine. We all started getting comfortable to the surrounding while i asked "Where Tae hyung?" making everything realize that taehyung wasn't here yet. 

While we were talking about him never being late the door once again opened reveling Taehyung with

Chou Tzuyu....'tzuyu noona'