Dad and Daughter Day!!

Y/n Pov

Rosie and Alice decided to visit jeju island for one day because they both needed rest. I got up and prepared breakfast for myself and milk for hyejin. I woke her up and gave her the milk with her baby food. 

The greatest task for me was to get her ready. I knew how to remove clothes i mean you know i've done that with rosie so i know but baby cloths seem harder. My 10 minutes were wasted to find the buttons and the other to make her wear a new outfit. I let her play in her crib until i dressed myself up. 

We were ready to go, and the place i decided to take her was...a park. Well i didn't know another place where kids can go so. 

Well hyejin actually loved being at the park

Well hyejin actually loved being at the park. She played with other kids tried slides and other games. While i just sat on the bench watching my daughter she was really like her mother always cheerful, kind and sweet, cute ofcourse and too much adorable. 

The day went really great with her and yea our bond was great at the end of the day. It was evening and Hyejin wanted to go out again so i decided to call taehyung and ask him to company me. 

Me and Tae took her to a nearby café where she could drink her hot chocolate which she loved a lot. While me and Taehyung talked about our lives, he told me that he was a actor and was working in a drama called "Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth" and he was playing a great role. 

He said it wasn't yet launched and it would be soon after showing the picture. "Hyung i hope you did good" i said and he nodded sipping his drink. Well talking about Hyejin and Taehyung they are the best partners in crime. And ofcourse tae is her favorite uncle so she enjoyed being with him. 

"Dadda can i go with Tae Uncle?" she asked and i nodded. They both started walking hand in hand, i was really happy seeing how much BTS and rest BLACKPINK loved being with hyejin. "Mr. Photographer snap it quick" taehyung shouted and asked me to click a pic of him and hyejin.  

Taehyung went back home after 8

Taehyung went back home after 8.00 pm after playing non-stop. I decided to give her a bath and even take a bath. 

After we both were done taking bath i put hyejin to bed because she had been tired a lot today. I went downstairs in the kitchen and again saw a envelop lying on the cabin. I went over the letter and opened it. 

  Dear Love, Y/nnie 

Well looked like your kid and you enjoyed your day a lot. I know you know whom am i and ofcourse you know what i want. How can i let you live a life i wanted to have with you with your stupid bitch. Well even she is resting at jeju with her sister and dont worry i'll not do anything to her. 

But if you want your wife and daughter to be safe meet me at Yeouido Park at 12.30pm and be sure you are all alone. Not trying to scare you but i just want to meet you. So please come because its really been long i've seen ya. 

Love, 
Teddy Bear 💋💋