Party

Jin Pov

The decorations by the students were perfect, we all were enjoying the performances until a familiar face came to my notice. It was strange because it was none other then y/n...but how? Y/n never participated in activities like this but today he was holding a guitar and standing on the stage. 

Rosé Pov

Everyone seemed to enjoy the program until all the voice went silent. My eyes went towards the stage and saw y/n standing there with guitar. It was surprising because he wasn't comfortable around people and today there were so many, what had got into him? 

He took the chair and sat on his adjusting his guitar. He really looked cute with the guitar, i turned my chair a bit so i could watch his whole performance without missing a single part of it. He started with a rough beat, maybe he was just testing. Before starting he took a deep breath and looked at me. 

While he singing his eyes were locked in mine and because of that he once messed up a little, but he was pretty good so he covered his mistake.  He really blushed hard when he made a mistake but that didn't break our eyes contact. 

When other students started looking at my direction he broke the eye contact so they wouldn't suspect. But still he was successful to steal glances. 

His performance was a blast, He sang this song for me because you could see the whole time while he was singing he was looking at me and smiling. What else could it mean. After the performance was over i excused the girls "I'll visit the washroom" and i left. I decided to find y/n and talk to him. While i was walking towards the hallways which were almost empty because all the students were in the farewell hall. 

Someone grabbed my hand and started pulling me. I thought it might be y/n but no. It was a girl, she had dark brown hair and she word grey hoodie with black sweats. She dragged me towards a empty place and pinned me towards the wall. It was strange until she gave an explanation "Listen Park Chaeyoung aka Roseanne Park, Let me introduce myself I'm y/n's Ex if you dont know. And i feel there's some tension building up between you and y/n so better stay away from him" she said "Haha nice try, you're trying to get him back huh? sorry you cant because i layed my eyes on him" i said with the same energy  "You dont know me" her eyes started turning golden-yellow, which was a signal that she was from the werewolf's. Even i could show her who i was but i didn't. 

"I dont care who you are" i said because i probably didn't care. "You dont know what i can do girl you much be pretty and popular but let me tell you, the more close you'll get to y/n the more he'll be hurt" she said with a smirk on her face. "W-what do you mean by h-hurt" you asked "He wont be safe if he is with you, I can kill anyone i wish" she laughed. That was when you though you were a vamp you could be safe because you were more powerful then her but what about y/n he's just a normal human. You couldn't let her hurt him, not at all. 

"Dont...Please dont do anything to him I'll stay away from him" i said that because y/n's safety was more important than my love. Maybe this was a good bye to my love...the girl left happily and i decided to go back to the hall. 

While you were going you saw a girl who was with y/n. You could hear she clearly said "Oppa i've been having a crush on you from a long time and now you're asking me to be your girlfriend, I'm so happy I'll be your girlfriend oppa" and she hugged him. While she did that he noticed my presence and then he hugged the girl back. 

My heart broke but atleast he loved her...maybe, atleast the girl was better then his ex who threatened me to stay away from him or she would hurt him. I took a breath and acted everything was normal but nothing was...