New Classmates

Y/n Pov 

As i reached the gate i saw Jimin hyung, Rm hyung and Jungkook hyung waiting for me. "Why do you walk so slow?" Jimin hyung asked "Sorry hyungs i sat watching T.V " I said while taking deep breaths calming my body. "So do you want us to drop you by your class?" Rm hyung asked "No i'm fine i'll go alone"  I answered "But what if Park Chanyeol bullies you again" Jungkook hyung said with hint of worriedness in his tone "Dont worry i'll be fine, by the way where are the others?" I asked them. "They are already at the practice, Jimin and Jungkook were worried for you so i companied them to wait here"  Rm hyung said "Ahh hyungs you dont need to worry i'm grown up now" i smile and then again we part our ways. 

While was near my locker checking my book i could hear students from the hall ways screaming. "SHIT ARE THEY BLACKPINK?" "THEY ARE SO FREAKING GOOD LOOKING BRO" "YAHH MS. JENNIE DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?" "PARK CHAEYOUNG WANNA BE MY GIRLFRIEND??" "JISOO-YAHH HOW ARE YOU SO PRETTY?" "LISA DO YOU WANNA JOIN OUR GIRL GANG?" and many more questions and talked were going on. I peeked to see who the girls actually were, but the crowd was too much. 

When the bell rang everyone in the hallway started going to their respective classes. I reached my class i went to the last row and sat on the last bench quietly. I put my head down for some time while my earphones were playing songs that i liked. When the teacher entered we all had to stand and i was pretty lazy but i couldn't help, i didn't wanted to be a joke on the first day. 

"Good Morning Class" Ms. Jung said in her clear and string voice, "Good Morning Ms. Jung" the whole class said in unison. "Take a seat please" and all the class sat. The first lecture was Literature which was Ms. Jung's lecture. She had been teaching literature since the first year, it was our 3rd year with Ms. Jung so she knew our class very well. 

"Before we start, please welcome our new transferred students" Ms. Jung said and 4 pretty looking girls walked in. They all were pretty until my eyes landed on the most beautiful girl i had ever seen in my life. She had pinkish blond hair. That was when my heart skipped a beat. Her smile was the brightest thing and her looks were like angel. Exactly that time my favorite song  'STAY WITH ME' from a well know K-drama 'Goblin' started playing. Felt like god had planned this, My heart skipping a beat on every glance i took of the girl and my favorite song which was also the lovers track played in my ears. 

(Imagine them with no mask) 

"Ok girls Introduce yourselves" Ms

"Ok girls Introduce yourselves" Ms. Jung told and the girls started "Annyeong I'm Jennie" the girl who had model looks and cat eyes said. "Hello everyone I'm Jisoo" the 2nd girl said with a smile on her face "Hi I'm Lisa" the girl with the short hair and bangs said and lastly the girl who took away my heart beats said "Hello I'm Roseanne, but you can call me Rosé" she said while bowing. 

"GUYS THEY ARE FREAKING BLACKPINK!!" one of our class member shouted "Mr. Lee Felix please be quite and take you respective seat" Ms. Jung told Felix. But wait, So they were Blackpink, they girl about whom my hyungs told me. They all took their seats and the lecture began as usual. 

Rosé Pov

The first day of the new school, how nervous it could be. We were walking down the hallways of our new school and already the students crowded near us asking for fake proposals and fan chanting. It was great until a strange thought crossed my mind. Will they love us the same when they know our secret? Will they still crowd around us and chant for us or they will run away. 

Well the truth was We're Vamp's, Yes we are Vampires. Now you would think that vamps cant be in sunlight, whenever they see human they want blood etc. things. And they all are true, We cant be in sunlight but we have kind of crème which protects us. Whenever we see human we dont need blood always, we also have a heart...we only have blood on weekend so we all it the days of 'Blood Hunt', There are types of Vamps 'sanguinarian, psychic, and hybrids' but because of our medications we turned in human like people but not hybrids. We can still comfortably eat human food and live like humans. Can say because of the Medicines we took and which our parents gave we became 'Half-Blooded'. 

We all reached our class and again our teacher told us to introduce ourself. 
"Annyeong I'm Jennie" Jennie unnie took the lead and started behind her jisoo unnie said "Hello everyone I'm Jisoo" her english has actually improved. Then my bestie Lisa said "Hi I'm Lisa" she just kept it short because she was going to sleep in this class too. And now finally i had to say so i started "Hello I'm Roseanne, but you can call me Rosé" and at last i bowed. 

Some one knew us and he shouted 
"GUYS THEY ARE FREAKING BLACKPINK!!" but sadly he was scolded by our class teacher. While we were introducing I smelled something...