Special to me

On the same day
Seulgi Pov

"Here this are the proofs" joy handed me pictures of y/n and the new girl rosé who had transferred to our university. "What's their relation?"  I ask my friends and they just shrug off. "Time to go" i said and i left our dorm. The girls didn't follow me this time because they needed rest. 

I didn't take me much time to reach the park because of my superpowers. Well i'm not an Vampire but a Werewolf me and my friends Joy, Irene, Wendy and Yeri we all come from the Werewolf families.  We have been injected so we can comfortably live in the human world and act like them. We can change whenever we want because of our ability of shapeshifting, we can heal ourselves really quick because of the Healing factor and there are many more things we can do. 

I followed y/n and the rosé girl all over. I felt jealous when he smiled and laughed with that girl, it should be me not her. I kept following them and saw them going in a café. My anger and jealousy went on increasing as i saw y/n pulling a chair for her and then laughing again. I took my camera and clicked a pick. Before leaving I looked at them and said " You are only mine" with a smirk. 

I shapeshifted again and went back to our place. "Girls i need Park Roseanne's information" i told my friends who were chilling on the couch. 

After few weeks
Y/n Pov

It was weird because after the first approach seulgi was never found in school, it was getting weird and messy. Me and rosé have been really closed in this few weeks and maybe my feeling towards her had become more strong. All i needed to do was ask her. I was wandering around the school hallways to find Blackpink my bestfriends after BTS, well about BTS they are going to be graduated tomorrow so students setup a little farewell for them. 

I was thinking to patriciate and sing a song which would probably the one from which i could tell rosie that i really love her. I go to the student council and talk to them "Uhm Nayeon Noona even i wanna participate" i said in a low and shy voice. "Ohh y/n are you sure?" she said and i nodded. "Well then Tzuyu can you please register y/n's name" she asked Choi Tzuyu to do the remaining work. "Thankyou noona" i said and left. 

While i was walking trough the hallway i met Sana who was my classmate and also the leader of our class. "HEY SANA" i shouted to stop her. I jogged towards her "Hi y/n" she said with a smile "Well Uhm...do you know where is blackpink today?" i asked she checked the book and said "Sorry y/n but the girls are absent today" she said. I didn't know why i wanted to ask but i asked "And what about seulgi, she has been missing for weeks" i asked "Oh dont you know she was on her camp, she'll be back tomorrow" she said "Thankyou Sana" I said and hugged her  before leaving. 

It was strange because the girls were never absent. I went to the the music room and started practice the song i was going to sing tomorrow. But still i missed her, i wanted to text but maybe she and her friends would be busy...i though. I did miss her so much. 

-Time Skip : Night- 

Before sleeping again i looked out of my window and a heavy sigh escaped my mouth. The night sky was amazingly comforting me, but still my heart truly missed her 

Rosé Pov Even if i try to forget and focus on something only one thing came to my mind

Rosé Pov 

Even if i try to forget and focus on something only one thing came to my mind. Was y/n doing okay? i didn't see him today. A part of me was sad and missed him...because we were too close.
I again took the rose which he gave me weeks ago, even tho it was wilted it made me remember y/n everytime i missed him.  He was someone Special to me

  He was someone Special to me