Couple

Rosé Pov

I woke by the bright sunlight which was slightly burning my skin. The first thing my eyes saw was y/n reading a book beside me. "Morning baby" he said and smiled. "Morning" i said hugging him "Dont you thin our first day as couple started perfect?" i asked. Ofcourse it was, we both naked on the same bed under the same blanket wishing each other sweet good mornings. What would be a perfect start. "Yes" he said and continued reading. I got off the bed and grabbed my bathrobe and wore it on my naked body. 

"Wanna shower...together?" i asked him and he looked at me with a smirk. "Together?" he asked raising his eyebrow. "Y-yea it would s-save time" i said with a nervous chuckle. "Yes sure" he said getting up from the bed and picking me up till the bathroom. 

 After shower we decided to go at y/n's place before going to university. We both decided to wear matching outfits for today. 

"Lets go" i said and we both left his house

"Lets go" i said and we both left his house. After we reached the university, we were greeted by many people who were shocked because of our matching outfits and they way we cling and walked. "Someone's got a boyfriend" jennie unnie teased as we entered the class. 

"Morning nini" y/n greeted her "Morning y/nnie" she answered. "So chae are you sitting with us or you boyfriend" lisa asked in a teasy manner. "Yahh stop teasing its too much now" i said and they all laughed including y/n. 

It was Ms. Jung's class and it had started 15 minutes past. Suddenly in between the class the door opened and Kang Seulgi entered. Y/n's grip on my hand became tighter as we both watched her going to her seat and sitting down. I kept my other hand on our hands and clamed him down. For the other class there wasn't any actions between us and seulgi which was great. 

"So how about we go to the beach this evening?" i asked y/n as he took a bite of his apple. "its great babe" he said and gave me a peck on my cheek which froze me for some time. I know we were a couple but all his direct actions were still making me blush. 

"Someone's shy" jisoo unnie started teasing me again. And y/n and others just laughed at me. I hid my face in my hands because i was too shy and then i felt someone hugged me. When i looked up it was none other then y/n who was embracing me and stroking my hair. 

After the classes were over we quickly left the university and went towards the beach. We both sat together enjoying the view. The beach was pretty far so it took us too long to reach here. "Its so quite and clamming here" i said as he took my hand and intertwined it onto his. We both started walking closed to the waves while cute talked and giggles escape our mouth. We removed our shoes and stood in the low water which touched our foot. While we enjoyed the sunset and the night view of the beach i felt a pair of hands on my waist and my man back hugging me with love.  

He placed his chin on my shoulder and mumbled "I love you" so only i could hear it "I love you too babe" i replied as we both melted at the view. There was nothing holding us back now. It was me him and our love and trust me it was the best feeling i've ever had in my life.