Together

Rosé Pov

My mind stopped working for some time. The man of my dreams, the person whom i love the most asking me to spend my entire life with him. I nodded and said "Y-yes" and hugged him tight after wearing the ring. Tears rolled down my cheeks as i remember what i though he was cheating on me with jennie.

"babe i-im so sorry i thought you were che-" i got cut off by his soft lips placed against mine. I placed my arms on his neck and continued the kiss. We both were interrupted by some voices which were coming from the stairs to the rooftop. The moment we stopped kissing everyone around us shouted "CONGRATULATIONS ROSÉ AND Y/N" as i could see this all was a plan.

Jennie Pov

After the letter writing was done y/n rushed to chae's office to give it to her. I've been feeling so sorry for chaeyoung and y/n she probably though we were dating. I called Rm and talked to him "Hello Namjoon Oppa?" i said "Yes jennie" he replied. "Well remember about the proposing plan, we are doing it right now because rosie saw me and y/n together and now maybe she thinks we are dating" i said explaining "Okay jennie dont worry i'll take the boys and be at the property" he said "Thankyou oppa" i ended the call and directly called lisa.

"Whatsup unnie" lisa said as she picked up the call "Lisa tell jisoo unnie to get ready and even you pick your ass up and get ready" i said because of the frustration "Unnie but why?" lisa asked "Rosie saw me and y/n together so now she thinks we both are cheating on her so y/n had to change the plan and he is proposing her right now" i said "Ok we are on our way, we'll pick you up in 20 minutes byee" lisa said "Okay better be quick bye" i ended the call.

I could call y/n and ask him how it was going on by i didn't want to disturb them anymore.

Flashback : Yesterday
"Jennie you have to help me" y/n used his puppy eyes and tried to convenes me "Fine, but you'll take me to café and buy me lunch for a week" i rolled my eyes and he agreed. He really wants his plan to go very well. Yesterday Y/n came inside my cabin and told me that he was going to propose chaeyoung and he wanted it to be perfect. "So what's your exact plan?" i asked him as i sipped my coffee "At first i'll show her the property i'm buying really soon and over there i'll ask her to marry me" he said "Hmm...so what do you want me to do?" i asked "Jennie you've been with her more then me, so you know her way better then i know so i want you to come with me for selecting the rings please" he said with a cute pout on his face. "Fine remember our deal and i guess will do it tomorrow after the Collab meeting" i messed his hair and went over to get some files.

End of Flashback

Lisa Pov

Everything was almost done we arrived and saw y/n's var parked in the parking. We all made our way carefully inside the house. The boys were ready with the poppers and jisoo unnie's had Chae's favorite cake and sweets placed in a little tray jennie unnie had some white and golden balloons willed with gas. And Taehyung Oppa and Jungkook had some huge poster sized photo's of both. It was gonna be a great surprise.

As jennie unnie signaled we all went on the rooftop which was pretty big and saw them backing off from their kiss we all shouted "Congratulation" and the boys popped the party poppers while me, jennie unnie and jisoo unnie hugged chaeyoung and jisoo unnie handed her the sweets tray.

It was really great and for a perfect evening y/n decided to invite us all to a new restaurant. It was a really great day was us as well as Chaeyoung.