Merciless Killer

Rosé Pov

i was lost in my own mixture of feeling i had, I was happy because Y/n wanted me to be his girlfriend but hurt because he was hurt. I had always been emotional and sensitive which were my weakness and my strength. This was my first time when i was emotionally and deeply hurt. 

The rooftop door once again opened and i saw Jaehyun who maybe ran behind me. "Listen rosé i'm really sorry but at that time i thought it was the correct thing to do" he said panting. He started coming near me "I knew y/n wont be a great match for you, your famous, rich and beautiful. And he, the one who hides his personal life who knows he might be a cheap person." he took both my hands "Listen to me Rosé, I am perfect for you i can be everything you want...a perfect boyfriend for you. I would tell this to you earlier but y/n spoiled everything and looked like you didn't like that anyway." he said but my eyes kept looking on the floor "Will you be my girlfriend, we'll make a perfect couple" he said hoping for a yes. 

"We cant be Jaehyun" i said looking on the floor "WHY? i can be anything you want, I'm pretty rich, I'm handsome and i'm really kind what else you need? what do you want me to be more so i can have you all myself" he asked desperately. 

"You..." 

"You cant be Y/n..." 

With those words i freed my hands from his grip and started walking towards the door. But again he pulled me and tried to kiss me. But not this time, i was already pissed because he kissed me in front of y/n and now he was doing it again. 

I pushed him hard on the ground with all my vamp power. "You cant be y/n, and you have no right to kiss me" i said as i walked towards him. "Just because you can push me hard doesn't mean you are more strong rosé" he said getting up. I stopped him from getting up and went on top of him grabbing his collars. 

" You know what you've always been a pain in my ass since we started talking. If i would not ignore y/n i would never even look at you" i said and all my anger started to regain. My eyes because blood red. I saw him getting scared when my eyes changed their color. 

The rooftop door swung open and i saw Jennie unnie, Jisoo unnie and Lisa standing. "Chae...d-dont" jennie unnie tried to calm me. But i shook my head as a no and continued talking to the man who was still on the floor terrified.  

"Today you did nothing but hurt my love, All he wanted to do was tell me the truth and apologize for his mistake. But you didn't let me speak because of you shit ass kiss" i said as tears started flowing down my eyes. 

Jennie Pov

We knew rosé was always the sensitive and emotional, but we never knew she would almost scare a person to death because her loved one was deeply hurt. I even tried to stop her but her emotion and love towards y/n were too strong. 

In a blink her fangs appeared again and  and she but the poor guy with no mercy and drank all his blood leaving him pale dead. We had never seen this rosé before, atleast she wont kill someone so ruthlessly. She stood up and came near us "We need to leave this place before anyone comes here" we all nodded because we knew saying anything right now would be bad because she was locked in mixed emotions.