No self left

Y/n Pov

I stared at the white celling recollecting all the happy events and memories i created with Rosé and the other Blackpink Members. I wanted to run away but then again rosé kissing the guy in front of me made me weak. It had been 2 days Seulgi and her team kidnaped me but i didn't care. 

They used me like their sex toy, Every day and night both Irene and Seulgi pleasure themselves using my cock but i couldn't even fight or tell them to stop. Felt like my mind had stopped working, or it didn't want to work. Where Irene and Seulgi used me the other 3 members used me to satisfy their anger by punching and beating me up. 

Right now i just felt like dying...atleast it would give me some peace and take away my pain. My thoughts were disturbed by the door opening and i saw Wendy and Joy standing with a Baseball bat in their hands. Again they would hurt me, but i wasn't scared because i wasn't afraid to die. 

Seulgi Pov

Me and Irene saw Wendy and Joy coming out from y/n's room. "Did he say anything?" irene asked and they shake their heads in disappointment. Who would be so quite after someone hurts him so much, We used he everyday to pleasure us, we let the other girls beat him up until he bleeds but he never spoke a word. 

"It was a bad idea seulgi, i feel bad for him" joy said as she threw the bat aside and sat on the couch. I took a deep breath, I've never wanted to hurt him but...he left me and made me realized that i needed him, i begged him to come back. My ego wasn't satisfied so i decided to put him trough this. But it was true that i wanted him. 

Suddenly my phone buzzed and i looked at the message i got. "Gurls get ready we have a dinner soon" i said and they all nodded and went in their rooms. When i entered the room again my eyes landed on a weak y/n lying on the floor unconscious. It actually felt bad seeing your love in pain but i didn't feel his pain, even when he was completely covered in blood. 

I went near him and untied his hand, while i was doing that he noticed me and said "Why now?" he voice was still the same but it felt weak this time. "We're going out, and i'm letting you move around in the house because i know you wont run" i said and continued picking my dress. Even after untying him he stayed in the same position he was before. There was something off with y/n, which made me feel guilty maybe i hit me more. 

After 25 minutes me and the girls left the house for our family dinner. Still i had a bad feeling that y/n would leave. But my thoughts were shrugged of when the girls started singing in the car and insisted me to join. 

Suga Pov

Ever since we came to know Seulgi came back i've been keeping a check on y/n. I haired spy so i could get every information about him. After i told the boys about this they were shocked by happy at the same time because of that. 

"So dose that mean we can find where y/n is?" Jimin asked with hope in his eyes. "Yea...i mean we can atleast try" i said and they all sighed. I took them all to my apartment where i use to learn hacking a bit. It was not a big apartment but s comfy one. "So this is where i do all my computer stuff" i said opening a door which reviled a gaming chair many CPU's, Computer screens, and 3 laptops. 

"So lets start" i said looking at the boys who were still jung-shook to see the room