Appa

Rosé Pov

I had been waiting for this day to come from the time y/n's father told me the truth he wanted y/n to know. While y/n was driving the car i decided to ask him some questions so he could be comfortable. "Babe...aren't you happy for your dad's wedding?" i asked hoping for an answer. "Hmm" that all was what he exactly said just a 'hmm' you couldn't justify his answer as a yes or no. 

While you were thinking about his answer he took your hand and placed it on your leg sending chills to your whole body. 

You both really looked like a cute couple and you wish you would stay like this forever

You both really looked like a cute couple and you wish you would stay like this forever. You almost reached the play as he stopped the car in front of a mansion bigger then his. Before getting outside the car he pulled for a kiss which was a passionate one, which he needed to have courage. "Babe...will tell dad that your a v-vampire"  he suddenly brough up this topic which made you freeze in your place. 

"What if your dad doesn't like me being a vampire?" i asked continuing to kiss his lips as if there was no tomorrow. "I dont care if he likes or not i'm not gonna replace you" he said and opened his car door. Before you could get off he jogged to your side top open your car door.  You suddenly remembered yesterday when he did the same when you were at the beach. 

This little cute moments you made with him would one day be great stories to your kids you though. You both walked hand in hand in the mansion. You know now your real test had started it would start when his father and his fathers girlfriend would knew about you being a vampire would be worst. You weren't ready to live a life without y/n in it, you weren't ready to face his dad. 

You both were standing in front of the main door as you anxiety was hitting you hard on how his dad would react to you until he looked back at you and gave you the sweetest smile he could making you clam down and zone out form all the thoughts you had. 

Y/n Pov 

The door opened and you saw your dad's girlfriend Ms. Oh opening the door  for you. She had a smile on her face as she saw you and your girlfriend standing by the door you gave her a fainting smile and went inside the door with your girlfriend. 

You entered a huge room which had comfortable seating arrangement. Soft music played in the background and a almost aged seating on the chair. As the door behind you closed the man realized your presence when he saw you he got up from his chair and came near you for a  hug. 
"I'm sorry son" he said as he moved closer to you, at this moment of your life you didn't understand what to say at last the only words coming out from your mouth were

"Appa..." 

As you hug the man as tight as you could. You felt this feeling of being loved and hugged by you family member after 15 years or even more. "Appa i'm sorry" you said as tears roll down your cheeks. It was actually an emotional moment for all the four people present in the room. Ms. On who was soon going to be married to your father stood by the door and saw how her boyfriend hugged his one and only son. And you girlfriend Park Roseanne who stood little far away from you both wiped her tears as she saw this moment. 

After few minutes of the hug you and your father sat on the couch along with Ms. Oh and Rosie and started talking about you life. After talking to your father for some time you realize how much hard it was for him to stay away from you while you were just a kid. 

Time passed as you kept on talking with him and now it was time to tell him about rosie.