Wedding Time

Rosé Pov 

I woke up completely drained from what me and y/n did last nigh. It was really crazy but everytime we did that, made me love y/n more and more. He was extremely good yesterday, I looked to my sides and saw a naked y/n sleeping sweetly. "Baby wakey wakey" i said shaking him a little bit "5 minutes more" he said and turned his face into a pout and continued sleeping again. 

I looked at the time and saw it was already 8.30am the girls would be here anytime. "No 5 minutes wake up y/n we need to go shopping" i shook him hard making sure he was up from his sweet sleep. "Why?" he wined which made him look more adorable "I'm sorry baby as much as i hate waking you up we need to get ready the girls would be here any second and dont forget your friends too" i gave him a quick peck on his cheek before wearing his t-shirt which was pretty long to cover my thighs. 

I didn't mind wearing bra or panties only his t-shirt was fine for now. I went downstairs and started finding ingredients for todays breakfast. I found some bread in the fridge so i decided to make sandwich. The sandwich were almost read and i saw Y/n coming down stairs wearing his clothes which made him look more handsome and young.  

They were simple but he managed to look cute and hot in it

They were simple but he managed to look cute and hot in it. "Here have it i'll get ready" i gave him the plate and i was about to run upstairs but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. He forced me to sit on his lap and he took one of the sandwiches and started feeding me. "Babe i'm full its for you" i shyly said sitting in his lap. His other hand slightly hit my ass sqeezing it a little "One more bite please" he said and fed me the sandwich again. 

We were almost done eating but we still kept staring each other like there was no tomorrow, the eye contact was disturbed by the door bell i hoped out from his lap and ran upstairs. While he opened the door. 

Y/n Pov

I went over the door and pulled it open and i saw Jennie and Lisa standing while Jisoo just dashing inside without a hi. "Dont mind her she need to visit the washroom" jennie said as they both walked inside. "So where's chae?" lisa asked hopping on the couch "She's getting ready" she nodded approving my answer. While jisoo came out from the washroom washing her hands. 

After waiting for some time rosie came down wearing a red short dress with colorful patten on it  

"Gosh y/n stop staring chae" jisoo said covering my eyes "Yahh i have full rights to do that" i said removing her hands which were too tight on my eyes

"Gosh y/n stop staring chae" jisoo said covering my eyes "Yahh i have full rights to do that" i said removing her hands which were too tight on my eyes. "Unnie its ok he has a habit of checking me out" she said while giving me a peck on my lips which made me irrationally blush Infront of the girls. 

"Lets just leave" i said heading out first and the girls noticed my blush and giggled behind me. After we arrived the mall we parted ways i went with BTS to the suits and tuxedos section and Blackpink went to the dress sections. We had decided not to show any outfits to anyone before the wedding day.