2nd Surprise or Shock

Jungkook Pov

Flashback

My phone rang while i was filling my job form online. It was an unknowing number and looking at the digits made me realized it was an international call. With any though in my mind i accepted the call and a heavy manly voice spoke up. "Jungkook-ahh, its me y/n's dad" when i realized it was Kim Uncle i quickly wished him "Annyeong Uncle how have you been?" he took a pause and a soft fainting laugh was heard from the other side of the phone. 

"I'm great jungkook, years passed you haven't changed" he said and i smile at myself. "So was it anything important that you called this late uncle?" i asked known it was 12 past in Seoul. "I need your and your members help jungkook" his voice started to sound serious. "What help uncle?"  i continued to ask. "I'm coming back tomorrow uhm...for.." it took him some time to freely utter the words but atlast he spoke up freely. "Uhm...i'm getting married" his words were simple but listening them from his mouth made me chock on my won saliva. 

"Uncle i hope i've not misheard you can you repeat it?"   i asked with full curiosity if i heard it correct or not. "Jungkook you heard it right, I'm getting married son" he said again. "C-congrats uncle so what help do you want with that" i said with intentions to help him with his wedding. "About it y/n doesn't know even about my arrival tomorrow...and i want you all to tell him about my marriage because i dont think he would listen to me" he said with a hint of sad tone in his voice. "Dont worry uncle we'll look after it" i said "Thankyou jungkook you are the boys are the best" he said before ending the call. 

I rested back on my chair looking at the celling above me and thinking how would this work. Y/n had always been cold to his father after the incident of his mother's death. He was mad at his father for leaving him alone at the age of 7 because he had work outside the country. His father always cared for his one and only son so he often was in touch with our members so he could know how his son was doing. 

Y/n already hated his dad being back to Seoul and now the 2nd news was him getting married to someone y/n would probably hate. He hated to see someone being replaced by his mother's place. With all this though in mind i called all the boys and told them the whole matter not minding i just woke them from their sweet sleeps. 

"Do lets do a thing...we'll keep a sudden hangout tomorrow and will ask our girlfriends to join it. Let y/n and his girlfriend and the rest blackpink join us too. We can invite uncle kim too so y/n wouldn't be too angry" Jin hyung said and all the other's agreed because it seemed a great idea. After the talks were done we stared to plan our hangout  with y/n and blackpink. 

The last thing left to do was inform y/n which i would do tomorrow morning because planning and talking to the boys had already made the time be 4 past in the morning. I went and jumped on my bed hopping it all would be good tomorrow. 

Present Time

Y/n and the blackpink girls were shocked to see Taehyung with Tzuyu because they didn't knew they were actually dating. Breaking the awkward silence y/n spoke up "Hyung, Noona when this all happened?" he asked as the couple walked near the table. "Its been happening since 3 months but taehyung didn't want anyone else to know rather then his member's" Tzuyu said in her sweet voice. "Ha hyung i'm a stranger for you now" y/n fake cried and we all laughed because he looked damn cute while doing that. 

"Sorry y/n and blackpink but i had to keep it a secret" taehyung bowed to y/n and the girls as a sign of apology and then we continued our hangout.