Game Change

Rosé Pov

"Chae cool down well search again" y/n tried to clam me down but i couldn't handle myself. My emotions were killing me inside and i wanted to remove my inner monster out. "Chaeyoung just call Jennie and Lisa" y/n and told me and i did. 

On Call: Jennie

J: What happened?

R: Unnie Hyejin is missing

J: What did you check the house? 

R: Yes unnie me and y/n are done searching the house and asking in the neighborhood but no-one knows

J: Anything you find wired?

R: Yea the window is broken

J: We are on our way

Call Ended

"ROSEANNE" y/n yelled from upstairs. I heart started beating faster as i started going up. "What happened?" i asked as i saw him standing near the broken window of our daughters room. He showed me another purple envelop which he was holding in his hand. "I swear imma kill that bitch" he said as he opened the envelop and started reading. 

Y/n Pov

Dear Y/nnie, 

Babe are you desperate to know where your daughter is? 
She's with me, and i know how much you love her. If you want her meet me at our Dorm and make sure your slut i mean your wife is with you. 

If you play by calling the police we'll see how your daughter see's her parents for the last time. 

Love, 
Teddy Bear💋

I started to panic as i saw what was written in the letter. After seeing my reaction rosie took the letter and started reading it. While she was doing that we could hear the BTS and BLACKPINK coming upstairs. "Y/n do you know who di-" taehyung got cut of by rosie who handed them the letter and Rm started reading it loudly. 

After they were done reading Jin hyung spoke up "Y/n h-how can we" he was in short of words. This wasn't a time to rest though. I needed my daughter to be safe from that killer. "I'm going to her dorm" i said and started leaving the room. But again i was stopped by rosie grabbing my hand "Babe...we can think about it" she said with pleading eyes which told me to stop. 

We all went to the living room which was pretty big for everyone to fit in. "So a plan huh?"jimin asked and all nodded. We had to plan out so we could keep hyejin safe. "She probably wants y/n that bad" lisa said "I'm not giving her my belonging and my daughter" rosie angrily said. 

"I have an idea" j-hope said catching everyone's attention. "What?" everyone accept J-hope said in unison. 

After Explaining

 "So that's how its gonna go" he ended and we all sighed. "You ready y/n?" jisoo asked and i nodded. Me and rosie changed and got inside our cars and left to the RedVelvet Dorm. "I hope hyejin is okay" she said and i kept my hand on her lap assuring her. 

The main door opened and i saw Joy standing with a grin on her face. "Ohh come in please" she said and me and rosie went inside. As we stepped inside we could see Seulgi stilling on one of the couches and beside her were Wendy and Yeri, Joy joined them once she came back. 

"Where's hyejin seulgi" i asked and saw seulgi smirk. "Well Well Well" she got up from her place and came near us. "GET THEM" She shouted and two muscled guys caught me and rosie. I could see rosie trying to lose the grip. "Get it" seulgi told joy and joy got two white cloths. 

As she came near us and placed the cloth on our both's faces. In a second or two we both fainted. 

Seulgi Pov

"You searched very well" i told joy. It was her idea because vampires would easily be weak because of garlic. We used the garlic spray on the cloth and  made them both unconscious. Now it was time to go.