New Life

10 months later
Y/n Pov

I woke up and saw rosie naked beside me. I recalled what we did last night and saw all the marks she made on me. She was wild in bed, she had a side she never showed but you should only she that side in bed. I got outside and pulled on my boxer and trouser and went down in the kitchen i started cooking breakfast for her and myself. Today was a big day for Rosie, he had a meeting with Yg entertainment because of her Music Composing Career.

I looked at the wall clock and saw it was only 7.40 in the morning. I kept the food on low flame and went back to the room to grab my laptop. About me, i've started my business and its going pretty well as a stater, my company 'The Kim Corps' manufactures designer clothes and shoes. And i'm glad i'm in partnership with jennie.

Even the if she own her own brand called 'Ruby Jane' she was kind enough to agree my contract. Day by day the sales are going high and its really good. Once the breakfast was done i placed it on the tray and took the tray in the bed room.

"Rosie wakey wakey" i tried to wake her up but failed. She must be really tired because our the 'activity' we did last night. After trying hard she finally woke up. "M-morning babe" she said in her morning voice which still sounded sexy to my ears. "Here" i gave her the tray and she started to scream like a baby. "Its so yum" she said while eating the waffle "aren't you going to eat?" she asked me "I'll eat later babe" i said but she pulled my hand and placed the waffle in my mouth.

After the breakfast was done i reminded her about her job appointment and she went to get ready for it. I went downstairs to do the dishes. It was our chance we both were following our dreams and luckily we both had each other beside for support. I was thinking to ask rosie for marriage but it might be too early as we were only 24 right now. She came down with pretty black dress and spun around showing me the fit. "Its prefect" i said hugging her. "It had to be my boyfriend designed it" she said proudly. Yep it was my first design for the company and i decided to dedicate it to my love, rosie.

I am glad she loved it. I went upstairs and quickly changed to go to my company and i was the one who was gonna drop rosie.

Rosé Pov

"Bye honey" i kissed his cheek before collecting all my belongings. "Bye babe" he said as i stepped out of his car. "Roseanne" he said which made me stop, he never used my full name so it felt a bit wired. "If you are free in the evening how bout a date?" he asked with a sweet smile and i nodded. I went inside the YG office and asked the reception about my appointment.

"Ma'am sir will be here in 5 minutes, you can wait in the lodge" the desk lady said. After waiting for some time the CEO was finally here. "So you are Ms. Park" he started by looking at my files. Well Mr. Yang was a decent man everyone told that he was one among the most strict person. I've always wanted to work with YG because of 2nE1, they were my favorite K-pop group so far.

After the meeting with him was done the last thing he said was "Ms. Park i'm impressed by your work and experience in the past. Even your university grade seem really good it means you are really hardworking. And you talents involve playing guitar, drums, piano and singing. Its really good, we are glad that you wanted to work with us. You are selected...you could start from tomorrow"