New Couple

Y/n Pov

After we got home Rosie got more cling with me. She didn't even allow me to shower alone instead she hopped in to shower with me. She was really cute when she was like that. What else could you call perfect, yesterday night we both had the best sex of our lives, today i proposed her and right how she was hugging me naked under the shower.

I didn't care if she was a vampire anymore, she had made me one. And i really happy with what life i was living with her right now and what would be our future together.

After we were done showering we decided to get ready for our little party i had planned with everyone. Rosie wore a simple white dress which ofcourse made her look more pretty. While we were on the way she told me how much her mother wanted to meet me and she also wanted rosie to bring me to Australia.

"Babe...wanna go for a little vacation" rosie looked at me with a huge smile on her face. "Yes i would love to" she said and i hummed in response. I was planning to take her to Australia after seeing how much she wanted to meet her parents and tell them about her engagement.

Jisoo Pov

Everyone was having fun, being honest the chicken this people server was the best. While we were eating suddenly rosie asked y/n "Babe then why did you buy couple rings?" which made jennie chock on her food. "You should ask jennie about that, she bought them" he said and continued eating. I could feel jennie's grip on my hand going tighter under the table maybe she was still nervous to tell everyone.

"Let me guess unnie you have a boyfriend?" rosie asked jennie and hearing the word jennie's boyfriend made me chock on my chicken, I could see y/n and lisa laugh because they already knew the truth. "Its not like that Chae...actually" she tailed off after saying actually, she was probably thinking if she should reveal it or not i kept my chopsticks aside and decided to speak up. "She bough it because me and jennie are dating" i said except lisa and Y/n everyone including BTS were shocked. Lisa and Y/n helped me ask jennie ask out so obviously they both knew.

"Unnie is it true?" chae then asked jennie and she nodded and blushed. "WOAH CONGRATS GIRLS" the whole BTS said in unison, i cant understand why do they always plan what to say in unison. Chaeyoung gave me and jennie a hug and she was really happy for me and jennie.

"I always knew jisoo unnie had a crush on jennie" rosie said and the boys were curious to know how. "How?" was the first question asked by jimin. "Have you ever noticed how clingy jennie unnie was with jisoo unnie" lisa said "Also in university cafeteria jennie unnie often told the chefs to cook chicken on Monday because she knew jisoo unnie's mood was bad on Monday's" y/n said and they both blushed more. "Aw look at them they are blushing hell" jungkook said pointing them.

The rest nigh was done and we all headed out of the resto. We all enjoyed the night "So girls i'll drop you okay?" Suga said and we both nodded. "Lisa aren't you coming?" jennie asked lisa. Lisa seemed a bit zoned out many times. "No unnie i'm going with jungkook dont worry" she said and left quickly. "I doubt there's something going on between jungkook and lisa" i wishpered to jennies ear and she nodded. We both headed home with Suga inside his car.