I care

Y/n Pov

She came near me and sat on the floor and started removing my shoes slowly. Again felt like my heart skipped a beat because it was my first time so close to her. I know i had been too cold with but then too she was so freaking gentle and kind to me. 

"I'm sorry" i didn't know why i said that but soon or later i had to. "And why is that?" she asked looking at me. "You've always been so kind to me and i was so rude and cold to you" i said looking down. "Its ok, lets get yourself treated" she said and helped me get up. 

Seriously this girl was damn kind, she helped me to my room. "Where's the First aid box?" she asked. "In the bathroom" i said and she left me alone as she went to get it. I was still wondering why was i feeling so weird lately. 

"Uhm...Y-you know y-you need to t-take that off" she said looked down while she held the First Aid Box in her hand. She turned around and closed her eyes with one hand while you removed your shirt. "Done" you said emotionlessly. She came near you and sat beside your bed. Firstly she started with the cotton and used it to wipe off the blood. Then she applied medicine on your wound. As she was going all this you kept looking at her, while she was busy on my wound. 

Everytime i hissed in pain she closed her eyes and did the same as if she was hurt. I kept noticing each part of her face. She was so perfectly sculpted.  Her perfect shaped eyes leading toward her cute nose and then her rosie lips, just felt like they needed a kiss. Wait what??? "done" she said and looked at me. 

Our eyes met and we just kept staring each other. The eye contact was so deep that none of us wanted to pull out, felt like we were flirting but without words, without action, without skin ship but just by staring. After a while of staring we pulled out because she got cute hiccups, her sound of hiccups was cute as hell but she was embarrassed too. 

"Thankyou" i said and she gave me a sweet smile saying "Its ok, but y/n" she stopped, thinking she should ask or not. "Say it" i said "Why didn't you fight back"  she asked looking at you for an answer. "if i wont fight back doesn't mean i'm weak. But if i do they would trouble me more and i didn't wanted that to happened" you said "So all this time you got hit by those people and no-one helped you?" she further asked. "Because no-one cared, the ones that only cared were my friends but i didn't want them to interfere because they had exams coming soon" you said with a sad face. 

Rosé Pov

So he have been trough all this pain alone? How do you do it y/n? i wanted to cry after listening to him, it was all the fault of my soft heart. "You were the first one beside one who helped me, that's why i tell you should have just left me to death there" when he completed his sentence you felt like someone stabbed you many times in your heart. "I can't and i wont"  i softly said making him look at me. "Because i care..." my simple words made him smile. I'd seen many boys smiling in front of me but this smile stole my heart. It was just a simple one but it came direct from his heart, a genuine smile but still the sweetest one, which was successful to melt me. 

After that i stayed with him until it was night, during that time we became good friends and knew each other more. He gave me a quick tour of his house, even when i said no because he was hurt he insisted. His house was really great, it was huge and in a cozy theme. He told he lived alone and invited me to hangout with the rest of Blackpink someday. 

He had become a sweet guy rather then the one i first met. And he did have a reason for that. He didn't like to be comfortable around people whom he doesn't know but after knowing him more we both became comfortable around each other. 

(Y/n's Living room) 

(Y/n's Living room) 

(Y/n's Kitchen) 

(Y/n's bedroom) Before leaving him i reminded him again to eat the food i made for him

(Y/n's bedroom) 

Before leaving him i reminded him again to eat the food i made for him.