Chapter 1: Love Sister Crazy Demon 01

It was an engagement ceremony without a groom-to-be.

The woman was wearing a starry sky dress, sitting in an empty and luxurious room, holding her mobile phone tightly in her hand, her fingertips turning white because of the force.

--She made many calls to Luo Shi, but no one answered, and in the end, she simply turned off the phone.

In the banquet hall, she followed his wheelchair and greeted every guest who came to the ceremony with a smile. After answering a phone call, he hurriedly left without explaining a word to her.

Abandon her here alone.

Finally, she called brother Wen's phone. Brother Wen's voice was slightly hoarse. He told her that Luo Wan had a difficult childbirth.

Luo Wan, Luo Shi's sister.

Luo Shi was very good to his sister, so good that she was jealous.

But she couldn't blame him, after all, that was his sister.

The sky darkened a little.

The woman was still sitting in the room without turning on the light. Luo Shi's assistant brought a glass of warm water and told her that it was Luo Shi who was worried that she would not have dinner and her stomach would be uncomfortable.

Luo Shi is back?

She drank the water and waited quietly and nervously.

But after waiting for a long time, her consciousness gradually blurred, her eyes were dark, her chest was like a fire, getting hotter and hotter, and her mouth was dry.

The door was quietly pushed open, and a shadowy figure sat beside the bed.

She said hoarsely, "Luo Shi?"

No one responded.

It's just that she was shrouded in a cool body...

When she woke up again, it was early morning.

The door to the room was opened from the outside.

The woman looked towards the door and looked at the delicate-looking man in the wheelchair. Thinking of last night, before her cheeks blush, an envelope was thrown in front of her.

She was puzzled, but after opening the envelope, her hand trembled, and the unsightly photos were scattered on the light gray carpet.

On the bed is the mess after love, and beside the bed is the torn dress.

She was only wearing a white suspender pajamas, slumped on the ground, looked up at the man in a wheelchair at the door with a straight suit, her face was pale: "Luo Shi..."

Luo Shi tilted his head, walked to her with the wheelchair, looked at her condescendingly, bent down and stretched out his index finger to gently rub her clean collarbone.

Dark red hickey.

Ambiguous and confusing.

"Miss Jiang, last night, our engagement night, he made you happy?" Luo Shi retracted his hand and smiled playfully.

The woman looked at him in disbelief.

On the photos scattered on the ground, the appearance of the woman is clear, but the man only has his back and body--

The bride in the starry sky dress was leaning against the arms of the strange man, her eyes were hazy, her mind was confused, her cheeks were flushed.

The beautiful back of the dress is half-fallen, and the big hand of the strange man is gently wrapping the waist that is not full.