Chapter 78: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 25

The entrance of the banquet hall.

The waiter looked at the oncoming young man in amazement, his eyebrows and eyes were exquisite and somewhat surly, and the legs supporting him were trembling almost imperceptibly.

"Who are you looking for?" the waiter asked cautiously.

Jiang Cuo looked up at the closed door of the banquet hall: "The engagement banquet is over?"

The waiter nodded hurriedly: "Yes."

Jiang Cuo's breathing stagnated, his body swayed, and his eyes darkened. He barely leaned against the cold wall to ease his breathing, but he couldn't ease the severe pain in his chest.

The waiter stepped forward and asked, "Are you okay? I'll call you an ambulance..."

"Need not."

"Are you here for the engagement banquet?" The waiter paused and asked in a low voice.

Jiang Cuo smiled strangely: "Participate? It's just ruined before it's too late."

You can't ruin the engagement banquet, you have to ruin the wedding banquet.

The waiter muttered: "But...the engagement banquet has been cancelled."

Jiang Cuo was taken aback, the engagement banquet was cancelled?

Suddenly thought of something in the next second, and he staggered towards the banquet hall.

In the luxurious banquet hall, only Shen Fang, who was wearing a dress, was sitting there, slumped.

Jiang Cuo sneered, the dress he was wearing didn't match Jiang Fei better than his own.

He turned around and was about to leave, but his eyes froze when he saw the big screen on the side. The picture was frozen at Jiang Fei and Shen Fang sitting opposite each other in the restaurant.

Jiang Cuo stepped forward slowly, and pressed the play button after a long time.

The video is very short, but after a few words, it will be over in a while.

Jiang Cuo turned off the video, and looked gloomyly at Shen Fang aside. He still stood there with his head bowed, as if turning a deaf ear to everything around him, lifeless.

Is this the person Jiang Fei once liked?

Shen Fang? For him, can he even get close to Song Yan?

Shen Fang, the culprit of all these things.

Who will watch this infatuated play now?

Disgusting.

The phone in his hand rang, and Jiang Cuo lowered his head to pick it up.

"Excuse me, are you the one who called the police?" The policeman's voice on the other side was serious, "At present, Jiang Lin was only found unconscious in the villa area. I need you to come to the police station to make a record..."

Jiang Cuo agreed.

Before going to the police station, he went back to the villa and took a hard drive.

Jiang Lin has come to his senses. Sitting in the police station, even though he is covered in a mess, he still pretends to be gentle. No one can connect him with an old lunatic.

Even when facing Jiang Cuo, Jiang Lin was confident.

He thought that Jiang Cuo could not do without his protection, that this incident was just a fight between two people, and that Jiang Cuo had no evidence.

However, when he saw the contents of the hard drive, Jiang Lin panicked completely.

In the hard disk, Jiang Lin's beatings of Jiang Cuoru every year since he was ten years old are stored.