Chapter 84: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 05

Xin Qi held Jiang Fei's shoulders and flew towards the inn.

Qin Huaiyuan and a few apprentices were coming out of the night market in Youfang Town, the mixed breath of fish and dragons dissipated, and even the five senses became more sensitive. As if aware of something, he unconsciously looked up, and saw two figures like Bai Lian crossing the dark night sky.

Qin Huaiyuan was not surprised. He has been an exorcist for nearly a hundred years, and he has never smelled such a strong demonic energy. I am afraid that the demon has already reached the stage of crossing the catastrophe, and he is not far from becoming a demon.

If one eats the inner alchemy of this demon, it is not impossible to become a fairy.

Moreover, the figure of the devil is unstable, and the devil's energy is difficult to control. I am afraid that the punishment from heaven will be extremely severe.

He was lucky enough to meet such a powerful monster today, if he didn't take advantage of the fifteenth full moon tonight, he might never meet again.

"Master?" Several disciples asked in confusion when they saw Qin Huaiyuan stop.

Qin Huaiyuan came back to his senses, and took out his long sword behind himself: "There is a devilish energy."

Seeing that the master in the Nascent Soul stage was so serious, all the disciples immediately became more rigorous.

Qin Huaiyuan glanced back at the bustling market: "Don't let that monster approach the market, there are mixed fish and dragons, so it's inconvenient to make a move."

"yes!"

the other side.

Xin Qi hugged Jiang Fei, and felt more and more that his internal organs were gradually shattering and festering, turning into a puddle of mud, even his knees seemed to be smashed by life, and it was difficult to use half of his strength.

Under the moonlight, his mana dissipated faster and faster, even flying against the wind gradually became difficult.

Not far ahead is the inn, Xin Qi breathed a sigh of relief, and flew towards it.

But when it flew into the sky above Youfang Town, out of nowhere, a long sword flew straight towards Xin Qi with a cold silver blue light, piercing Xin Qi's forehead.

On the hilt of the sword, the word "Tao" is engraved.

Xin Qi laughed ironically, without thinking about it, he knew that it was those exorcists who turned their heads to avoid the long sword, but the long sword attacked him again as if consciously.

Xin Qi summoned his mana, pointed his fingers towards the long sword like a flower, and the long sword seemed to "die" instantly and fell straight down.

But Xin Qi only felt severe pain in his abdomen, due to the forced force, his dantian surged, and his mouth was fishy and sweet.

Qin Huaiyuan, who was wearing a gray Taoist robe, flew up against the wind, grabbed his long sword and looked at Xin Qi, but there was a faint greed in his eyes. He really was the devil in the tribulation period, and he was only one step away from becoming an immortal.

"Devil, today is your death day!"

As he spoke, Qin Huaiyuan raised his sword and stabbed at him again.

Xin Qi embraced Jiang Fei with one hand, while with the other hand glowing crimson, he met Qin Huaiyuan's attack.

The long sword trembled in Qin Huaiyuan's hands, and then split apart with a "snap".