Chapter 117: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 38

Jiang Fei looked at Yun Jue, raised his brows slightly, and was rarely surprised when he saw his eyes clearly.

Today's Yun Jue doesn't have the slightest celestial spirit, even the white clothes are covered by black clouds, and the whole person seems to be completely manipulated by the demon. His eyebrows are deep and dark, and the whites of the eyes are sparse , which are clearly signs of being possessed by demons.

"Jiang Fei." Meeting her gaze, he called her hoarsely.

Jiang Fei was still sitting beside the bed, just looking at him, pursing his lips in silence.

Yun Jue slowly flew towards her, and the clouds and mist around her were billowing more and more turbulently, with dark clouds all over the palace: "You said that you prefer a demon who acts recklessly to a ruthless fairy."

He landed on the ground, walked slowly towards her step by step, and said as he walked, "You like this, don't you?"

Refining the immortal energy in his body, allowing the wanton demons to run around in his body, and finally completely occupied this body.

Jiang Fei raised his head slightly as he approached, his eyes fluctuated obviously.

Seeing her reaction, Yun Jue leaned over to her, reached out and caressed her cheek, watching her palm-sized cheek wrapped in his palm: "Do you still like it?"

Speaking of this, as if deliberately, he used the title Yun Wunian called her before he died: "Little Jiang Fei..."

Jiang Fei's complexion changed slightly.

But in the next moment, Yun Jue's white wrist was grabbed by a warm hand. The back of that hand was covered with large and small wounds, which were very familiar, the wounds caused by trespassing on the barrier.

Yun Jue's eyes were gloomy, and he turned to look at that person, meeting Rong Shu's hostile gaze: "Let go." He said expressionlessly.

Rong Shu stared at him closely, his breathing trembled slightly due to the injuries on his body, but he still said: "Never."

Before the words were finished, Yun Jue swung his sleeves violently, and a red light full of hostility swept towards Rong Shu, Rong Shu's body, which had been seriously injured, fell to the ground vulnerable.

But then, he stood up again, walked to Jiang Fei step by step, and protected her behind him.

Yun Jue's eyes were even more angry, and his wide sleeves were like a hurricane, once again attacking Rong Shu directly.

Rong Shu's body flew out again and hit the ground heavily.

Hostility filled the entire palace.

Rong Shu spat out a mouthful of blood, smiled ironically, stood up with difficulty, and walked towards Jiang Fei.

Jiang Fei looked up at him.

The blue robe on his body has long been stained dark with blood.

As if aware of her gaze, the mocking smile on the corner of Rong Shu's lips became gentle, and he comforted in a hoarse voice: "Don't worry, I won't die."

There are still hundreds of years before the death date set by heaven for him.

Jiang Fei still looked at him steadily.

Seeing this, Yun Jue's eyes became more murderous, and the scarlet black light swept towards Rong Shu time and time again, watching him fall to the ground again and again, even the whites of his eyes completely disappeared, completely black.

But Rongshu spit out the blood again and again as if he didn't know the pain, then stood up unsteadily, and walked towards Jiang Fei desperately.

In the palace, the jade table had already been smashed to pieces, and his whole body was broken, as if he had been fished out of a pool of blood.