Chapter 110: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 31

In the main hall, Yun Jue and Rong Shu, who were on the verge of swords, stopped because of the sudden female voice, and looked at the woman standing quietly at the door of the hall.

Jiang Fei was still only wearing a white dress, and his black hair was not tied up, but was scattered behind him, a few strands of hair were blown to his cheeks by the wind, his face was as pale as his lips, as if his whole body was only black and white

She clearly has no expression, but her eyes are like morning dew, water drops are about to drip, and she can only hold back, showing a trace of red in her eyes.

The hand holding the water mirror was extraordinarily hard, and the fingertips turned white.

Rong Shu's face, which had been trying to be calm just now, changed in shock, his blood color seemed to be drawn away in an instant, and he stared blankly at the mirror in her hand, eyes full of panic.

Yun Jue's eyes were a little dazed, and his sullen temper managed to calm down a little, but when he saw that her eyes were fixed on Rong Shu, his heart froze.

He doesn't like her eyes looking at other people, it seems...he didn't like it when he was in the human world, and even more so now.

Feeling the dead silence here, Jiang Fei smiled mockingly, and then walked in slowly, step by step, very slowly.

She looked at Yun Jue with sincerity in her eyes: "Just now I heard the immortal talking outside the door, but I didn't hear clearly, can the immortal say it again?"

Yun Jue looked at her flushed eyes, her calm expression froze. At that moment, she was very much like the time when she calmly said "Xiao Wu Nian?" at the wedding banquet in the human world.

Throat was astringent, and I couldn't speak anymore.

Jiang Fei smiled mockingly: "If the Immortal Venerable doesn't say anything, I know about it."

As she spoke, she turned her head to look at Rong Shu, and handed the blue hair tie tightly in her other hand to Rong Shu: "You forgot to take your hair tie."

Rong Shu's lips moved, and he took half a step forward: "Fei Fei..."

"I planned to send the hair tie to your palace," Jiang Fei quickly interrupted him, the hair tie in her hand fell to the ground lightly, she looked down at the hair tie for a while, then laughed lowly, "I didn't expect you weren't there."

"But I saw this..."

Jiang Fei gently picked up the water mirror, and tapped the mirror expressionlessly.

The surface of the mirror rippled like waves, and then a familiar picture from the past began to emerge——

Rong Shu, who was lazily sitting on the seat, smiled playfully: "It would be a great honor for her to be the blind medicine in my building for the most cloudy and cold Tianlinggen. It's a pity that blind medicine doesn't need to have a name. There is no need to have redundant emotions, lifeless is better."

Rong Shu, whose eyes were full of excitement, looked down at her from the human world: "It's really interesting that she is entangled with the fate of Xin Qi and Yun Jue, and also has a love-locking spell."

Afterwards, Rong Shu transformed into Rong Yu's appearance, planning that "hero saving the beauty" first encounter.

Even the scene where the demons attacked and "Rong Yu" fell off the cliff was carefully planned by him, just because he wanted to experience the novel feeling of her giving everything for him.

At the wedding banquet in the human world, Rong Shu took her away who was unconscious, and fed her the Wangqing Pill. From then on, he was the only one in his heart.