Chapter 74: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 21

The room was quiet, with a faint fragrance.

Jiang Fei looked at the young man in front of him, the warm-toned light engulfed the young man's brows and eyes, and he was no longer innocent and harmless, with an indifferent and restrained expression.

He asked her if she liked it.

Jiang Fei was quiet for a while, and lowered his eyes "uncomfortably": "Xiao Cuo, what do you mean?"

Jiang Cuo's eyes swept across her lips, and he pursed his lips and smiled: "I see that my sister is very interested in Song Yan, so I guess, my sister should like people's clothes..."

As he said that, he leaned over to her and stared deeply into her eyes: "How about it, doesn't my sister like this?"

"Xiao Cuo!" Jiang Fei paused, "No matter what I like, you don't have to dress up like this, you are my younger brother..."

"Sister," Jiang Cuo interrupted her, put his finger on her lips lightly, stopping her remaining words, "Don't say I'm not your real brother, even if I am your real brother..."

He smiled: "It still doesn't prevent me from being with my sister for the rest of my life."

Only them and no other wild men.

Jiang Fei's face paled: "Xiao Cuo, you..."

"To tell the truth," Jiang Cuo frowned, then tilted his head helplessly, "Sister, it doesn't matter if you don't like me, even if you like others in your heart..."

"Anyway, who or what you like, I don't mind being like that."

Jiang Fei stared at him in a daze, without saying a word.

"Scared?" Jiang Cuo gently raised her hand, caressed his cheek, tilted his head and rubbed it in her palm, "Sister, you are so passionate, you will not only like one person in your life. "

"Shen Fang, Song Yan, maybe there will be other people in the future."

"They can't calm your heart down, but I can..."

Jiang Fei withdrew his hand abruptly, and whispered: "...Are you crazy?"

"Is this called madness?" Jiang Cuo laughed.

The things he'd tried to do to her, and come close to succeeding, were the real madness.

Now, he can watch her standing clean under the sun, but she can't abandon him in the shadows.

Because, without sunlight, shadows do not exist.

Jiang Fei still stared at him, his face slightly pale.

Jiang Cuo stroked her cheek: "It's my fault that I didn't let you know my feelings for you earlier. You must be very tired today. Take a good rest."

After finishing speaking, he straightened up, got up and walked towards the door, even his back pretended to be somewhat restrained.

It was not until the door was closed that Jiang Cuo lowered his head and looked at the clothes on his body, his eyes gradually became cold.

Just about to go back to the room, there was a slight movement downstairs.

Jiang Cuo frowned slightly, sideways hiding in the darkness.

Wenjuan's voice: "Why did you come back so late again? Is there something wrong with the company?"

"It's okay," Father Jiang smiled, "From now on, when you come back so late, you don't have to get up after you rest..."

The rest was just a few pleasantries.