Chapter 143: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 25

Gu Xi stared at the photo on the video, with a blank face and no movement in his eyes, as if he didn't know the person in the photo.

After a long time, he looked away lightly, turned off the video and looked at the assistant: "You just said that Miss Lin is here?"

The assistant nodded hurriedly.

Gu Xi only nodded too calmly, got up and walked towards the elevator, her light-colored long hair moved slightly, and her back was straight.

Just the moment he walked into the elevator, he covered his lips and coughed in a low voice, his voice restrained from being hoarse.

Lin Ran was in the banquet living room. When Gu Xi arrived, he saw a thin figure of a woman in a white dress sitting quietly on the sofa.

Gu Xi's footsteps paused unconsciously, as if thinking of something, his eyes were slightly dazed, until Lin Ran turned his head when he heard the movement, he suddenly regained his senses and walked forward.

Lin Ran looked at the man walking towards him, stood up, but when he met his expressionless and stern expression, he took a small step back unconsciously.

The man in front of him was powerful and elegant, but... extremely dangerous.

Gu Xi noticed Lin Ran's movements, her eyes drooped slightly, and her footsteps gradually stopped.

She is afraid of him.

Even if it wasn't intentional, the subconscious action betrayed her.

"Ranran." Gu Xi stood in the same place and said, even if he called her intimately, his voice still didn't fluctuate at all.

Lin Ran clenched her fists, summoned up her courage and took two steps towards him: "Gu Xi, what you said is right, Ji Wei has changed a long time ago..."

In fact, she is too.

A strong and lofty man can give her the kindness that all women envy in front of her. When she recalls those deeds, how can she not be moved?

Gu Xi still stood there looking at Lin Ran, without speaking.

Lin Ran bit her lower lip lightly, and gradually loosened her tightly clenched fists, then took a light breath and stepped forward, as if to prove that she was not afraid, she gently hugged Gu Xi.

Gu Xi's body tensed suddenly, and a strange fragrance from the woman in his arms penetrated straight into his nose, and his limbs seemed to be frozen.

But this is Lin Ran.

For a long time, he only wanted to stay with Lin Ran.

Gu Xi paused for a long time, and finally stretched out his hand slowly, as if to convince himself, he wanted to hug the shoulder of the woman in his arms.

But at this moment, Lin Ran suddenly put his hand around his back and landed on the metal skeleton.

Gu Xi's face changed slightly, and he pushed Lin Ran away abruptly.

Lin Ran staggered, her face pale: "Gu Xi?"

Gu Xi came back to her senses, realized what she had done, said "sorry" and quickly walked into the bathroom beside her, her footsteps flustered.

It wasn't until he picked up a handful of cold water and splashed it on his face that Gu Xi managed to calm down and looked up at the person in the mirror.

A few strands of long hair fell on his forehead, his face was expressionless, but he could clearly see the panic in his eyes, and...

Gu Xi was stunned, looked at the red mark on her neck, and stretched out her hand to pull off the tie in a second.