Chapter 102: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 23

Qianjin Building.

Rong Shu reclined lazily on the golden seat in the palace, the green robe on his body was loose, he was playing with a cup of tea that had already cooled down, and he half-closed his eyes for a long time.

The way Jiang Fei looked at him after waking up from a coma echoed in his mind over and over again.

Her eyes are focused and passionate.

This kind of gaze is not unfamiliar, it was the kind of gaze she had when she came to him to ask for the Blood Pact Golden Pill because of Xin Qi.

It was even the same for Yun Wunian who went down the cliff with a mortal body to get the fairy grass.

But she had never looked at herself with such eyes.

Although I knew it was the effect of the Wangqing Pill, when meeting her too bright eyes, it still gave people the illusion that she was looking at the one and only in her life.

"Heh..." Rong Shu chuckled, and had to say that it was very useful.

A vivid person who only focuses on him is much more fun than a puppet at the mercy of others.

The tea in his hand had turned cold, Rong Shu looked down at the clear tea, and tapped the cup lightly with his fingers.

The tea, which had been thoroughly cooled, began to steam gradually until it boiled and boiled, bursting with scorching heat.

Rong Shu is still holding the teacup, even at this time, his fingers are still cold, even his perception is slower than ordinary people.

The smile on the corners of Rong Shu's lips gradually faded, his expression darkened.

It's been too long since I felt human.

The teacup in his hand gradually tilted, and the scalding hot tea fell on the back of his hand along the wall of the cup...

"What are you doing?" A woman suddenly cried out from the side.

Rong Shu's hand holding the teacup paused, before he could look up, his eyes darkened, and a white shadow flashed by, Jiang Fei had already walked up to him, and snatched the teacup away with her hand, the hot tea shook, and spilled on the back of her hand.

"It's so hot!" Jiang Fei groaned, put down the teacup quickly, and complained softly, "What are you doing? Holding such hot tea and not letting go, you actually poured it on the back of your hand? If you get burned, I'm afraid... "

Her voice suddenly stopped, as if she suddenly realized that she was too close to Rong Shu, it was inappropriate to do so, she took half a step back.

Rong Shu's hand was still in the position of holding the teacup, but his complexion became darker and darker. His limbs were already cold, without human body temperature, naturally he couldn't feel the burning.

For a long time, he lowered his eyes, his gaze swept across the back of her red hand, and slightly raised his eyebrows: "Miss Jiang?"

Jiang Fei suddenly came back to her senses: "I'm sorry, I haven't thanked Master Rong for allowing me to live here, just now, just now I didn't know why, so I rushed up recklessly," she said, lowering her head slightly, "Are Lord Rong's hands okay?"

Rong Shu sat up, finally raised his eyes, but when he saw the worry in her eyes, his expression tightened slightly.

Such Jiang Fei...

Do you care about him so much?

Can the Wangqing Pill change people to such a degree?

"Miss Jiang just woke up, so she should have a good rest," Rong Shu said with a small smile, "The last time we met upstairs, Miss Jiang was still begging for the Golden Pill of the Blood Pact. At a wedding banquet, I met Miss Jiang again, so there is such a fate, it is right to keep Miss Jiang."