Chapter 76: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 23

When Shen Fang woke up in the morning, he only felt top-heavy. After staying up for several days and nights, his mind was in chaos, his stomach was throbbing with pain, and layers of cold sweat rose from his body.

He didn't go to the company, and lay in bed all day, half-drowsy and half-awake, his consciousness wandering and confused.

In a trance, he felt as if he had returned to the original vacation. When his stomach attack occurred, Jiang Fei would be beside the bed with red eyes, holding hot water and medicine, and looking at him with concern.

At that time, he was full of impatience towards her, and even thought she was too annoying.

But at that time, he forgot that Jiang Fei was always the first to find out that he was sick, and the only one who would watch over him all night.

Shen Fang gave a wry smile, braced himself to find the stomach medicine, but there was no hot water in the whole apartment, so he finally swallowed a few pills and fell on the bed again.

The effect of the medicine is gradually onset, the pain in the stomach is still there, but the consciousness is gradually blurred.

The sky outside was gradually getting dark, Shen Fang had been lying on the bed, and seemed to hear the sound of the phone vibrating in the dimness, he wanted to take the phone, but couldn't do it, his arms were extremely heavy, and he could only let his body fall into a deeper lethargy middle.

In the dream, it seemed that I heard knocking on the door, knocking again and again, and then realized that it was not a dream.

Shen Fang reluctantly got up, his eyes were spinning, and he only had time to turn the doorknob, and he completely fainted to the ground.

Jiang Fei opened the door and saw Shen Fang lying on the ground.

No wonder he never responded to the message.

Jiang Fei raised his eyebrows, glanced at the 99 favorability score on the top of his head, which was just a step away, bent down to lift him up, threw him on the bed, turned and walked out after thinking for a while.

No matter how conscious Shen Fang was, he didn't speak after hearing the footsteps, his stomach felt empty and sore, his forehead began to feel hot, his eyes became blurred, and his whole body seemed to be burned by someone.

People outside... Except for Auntie Cleaning, no one will come here again.

No one will come again.

Shen Fang closed his eyes, shrouded in darkness.

He felt his forehead being probed, and then there was the sound of fire in the kitchen, and someone fed him something.

The burning heat all over the body began to gradually fade away, and the throbbing stomach also slowly eased, and an ice pack was replaced on the forehead...

There is a familiar light fragrance lingering around him, even the haze in the dream is dispelled.

Shen Fang opened his eyes suddenly.

It was already bright outside, and it was already the next morning.

The forehead was a little heavy, and Shen Fang touched it. It was an ice pack wrapped in a towel that had turned into water, and there was a half-drunk glass of water and medicine on the bedside table.

The sound of a movie playing came from the living room, very softly.

Is it auntie? still......

Thinking of the light fragrance in his dream last night, Shen Fang's heart trembled, and he walked barefoot to the living room.