Chapter 132: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 14

Lin Jiu didn't expect Jiang Fei to come to him.

In fact, he never imagined that any human would come to save him.

However, when he saw the woman appearing at the door against the light, he clearly sensed that his steel-cast heart was beating slightly under the influence of the wires. The dismembered body interacted with the severe pain.

Very strange feeling.

On the display connected to his body, the alarm sounded "abnormal data", showing "uncontrollable changes in data".

However, because of Jiang Fei's arrival, the entire laboratory fell into chaos, and no one noticed the inconspicuous sirens.

Lin Jiu looked at Jiang Fei as if he was shining with light, avoided the attacks of everyone around him, and knocked them down with cleverness, and walked towards him step by step.

Like the light of redemption.

Jiang Fei didn't notice until a bodyguard in a black suit attacked from Jiang Fei's left with an electric shock baton in his hand.

Lin Jiu, who was locked on the sound device, clenched his fists violently. He knew that her left eye could see nothing, and she couldn't even notice the bodyguard approaching quietly. He opened his mouth, suddenly anxious, and squeezed out an ugly sentence from the back of his throat. Electronic voice: "Left!"

At the same time, Jiang Fei glanced at him, leaned back to avoid it almost without any hesitation, the electric shock rod hit her nose hard, and she knocked the bodyguard to the ground with her backhand.

Lin Jiu looked at her sharp movements, her eyes were obviously a little dull, not surprised by her fists and feet, but... She trusted what she just said without any doubt.

He has always trusted human beings, even though human beings have always given him high-level instructions and dismemberment, and even gave him temporary pain for the effect of punishment.

Not humans trust him.

"How are you?" In the ear, Jiang Fei's voice mixed with fine panting came, and one person grabbed his hand.

Lin Jiu looked at her fixedly, but didn't know what to say, the blue light above her head lingered around her, it seemed... so dazzling that people couldn't take their eyes off.

But the next second, Lin Jiu suddenly thought of something again. He was dismembered and frank here at the moment. Every part of his body was clearly seen, and every part was shaking because of pain.

And Jiang Fei saw his appearance at this time.

Lin Jiu struggled violently, trying to free Jiang Fei's hand, curled up.

At this moment, Jiang Fei suddenly picked up the white cloth beside him, covered his lower body, and said softly, "It's all right..."

Lin Jiu stopped struggling.

He didn't even think that there would be human beings who would believe that he would have dignity.

"They will find out that someone has broken in here in a while, and I will take you away first!" Jiang Fei did not wait for Lin Jiu's answer, glanced at the complicated wiring beside him, and tore apart the two wirings connected to him.

A burst of magnetic blue light emanated from each of Lin Jiu's dismembered parts, and then joined together.

Jiang Fei helped him walk outside.

It was already night outside, and the top of the head was grroggy, with a thick layer of haze, but it was easier for the two of them to hide their figures.