Chapter 12: Love Sister Crazy Demon 12

The voice from the recorder was low and dull, and it sounded quietly in the gorgeous glass room on the top floor.

The blood on Wen Yishu's face seemed to be pulled away in an instant, it was pale, and the diamond ring in his hand seemed to be heavy.

Jiang Fei lowered her eyes. For this game, Luo Shi really made preparations. From the beginning, he would not lose.

But on the face, she stood there in a daze, and it took a while for her to react. She turned to look at Wen Yishu, her expression was blank, and her voice was dry: "Brother Wen..."

Wen Yishu's expression was flustered for a few seconds, but he still forced himself to calm down and squeezed a smile at Jiang Fei: "Fei Fei, it's not something..." He said and took a step towards her.

Jiang Fei quickly took two steps back, avoiding his approach.

Wen Yishu's footsteps froze, looking at the distance between the two, which was only two meters, but seemed to be separated by a Milky Way, and the panic in his heart only murmured: "Feifei."

Jiang Fei's eye circles gradually turned red, and her eyes widened: "Is everything true in the recording?"

"Approaching me on purpose to let me break the engagement with the Xie family? For... Miss Luo?"

"That's why you gave me a bank card and told me to leave Jincheng? After I didn't want to leave, I used the trick of proposing..."

"Fei Fei!" Wen Yishu raised his head sharply, his hand holding the wedding ring turning white with force, "In the beginning, it was indeed a deliberate approach, but the proposal was not a trick..."

Jiang Fei smiled with red eyes: "But I don't believe you, brother Wen."

"It's true, Feifei," Wen Yishu handed the ring to her, "this is a unique wedding ring, the size of your finger..."

His voice gradually weakened, and finally he only said: "You believe me once."

Jiang Fei looked at him and swayed: "It's a lie for you to approach me, it's a lie for you to be nice to me, you want to drive me out of Jincheng, and now you let me believe you..."

She glanced at the ring and blinked away the mist in her eyes: "It's just training cats and dogs, and I'll give you some food as encouragement. For you, what is a ring?"

After she finished speaking, she turned and walked towards Luo Shi at the door.

Luo Shi was also staring at her, his eyes were slightly condensed, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

There was a sound of footsteps coming from behind, Jiang Fei's hand was pulled, and Wen Yishu's voice was hoarse: "Feifei."

"Let go." Jiang Fei's voice gradually calmed down.

The hand holding her did not loosen.

Jiang Fei was silent for two seconds: "Let go, Mr. Wen."

Wen Yishu's fingers trembled violently.

In the past, she used to change him "Brother Wen" playfully or coquettishly, but now, there is only a strange and terrible "Mr. Wen".

Jiang Fei made a slight effort, broke away from Wen Yishu's hand, and continued to walk in the direction of Luo Shi.

"Don't go," Wen Yishu's voice was very soft, "don't go to him, Feifei, don't..."

"Mr. Wen," Luo Shi said suddenly, with a tense voice but a faint threat, "Do you think that Feifei has not been hurt enough today?"

Wen Yishu's eyes were startled, his usual smile disappeared completely, and he stared straight at Luo Shi.

He knew what Luo Shi meant.