Chapter 154: Final World 07

Jiang Fei yawned lazily, sitting in front of the jade table, combing his waving hair in front of the mirror.

The blue silk was wrapped in divine power, floating like seaweed in the water.

Jiang Fei didn't get up until he felt bored, and walked barefoot towards the outside of the hall step by step.

Since killing the God Formation, she has gone through these small worlds, and she is actually used to walking.

She raised her hand, and the enchantment around her disappeared instantly as if she had heard a call.

People outside the hall looked at her almost immediately.

Jiang Fei saw Rong Li who was still standing not far away at a glance, and only teased and laughed: "The little prince hasn't left yet?"

Rong Li stared at her, his originally calm eyes turned red again.

Jiang Fei said with pity: "Little prince, you are like this, others think I am dead..."

"Jiang Fei." From the side, a voice interrupted her.

Jiang Fei glanced sideways impatiently. Since returning, he looked at the white shadow for the first time, and then raised his eyebrows slightly.

Lian Jia changed his appearance.

Back then, the shy little monk with a bald head, and later the gorgeous young man with black hair tied into a ponytail, has changed a lot now.

——His hair became as white as snow, very long, and fell down to his knees, and was slightly stimulated by the shock of divine power. His pale face was like drops of blood.

Like blood blooming in the snow.

White clothes, white skin, white hair.

As always, beauty.

Jiang Fei walked up to him slowly, and carefully looked at his eyebrows, eyes, nose bridge, and lip corners one by one: "Little monk, you have changed."

she murmured.

Lian Jia laughed.

In this world, there is only one person who can call him little monk, so it is not a dream.

He responded like he had seen countless times in dreams: "Jiang Fei, long time no see."

Jiang Fei reached out and touched his left eye lightly with his fingertips, a drop of water was stained on his fingertips: "Have you ever got the marriage line?"

Lian Jia's eyelashes trembled slightly, staring at her in a daze, without saying a word.

He just stretched out his hand and gently covered the back of her hand, intertwining his fingers.

Jiang Fei indulged his movements, still smiling lazily: "I have lived in this world for hundreds of years, and I know a truth."

She withdraw her hand from Lianjia's palm: "A teacher for a day, a mother for a lifetime."

Lian Jia's eyes were shocked.

Jiang Fei thought for a while pretending to be stressed, and then said: "If this is the case, you can call me 'mother' without exaggeration."

Lian Jia was stunned, never expecting that she would say... Mother?

"Jiang Fei..." He was about to speak when a delicate fragrance came.

Jiang Fei raised his eyes with great interest, only to see a fiery red shadow flying towards him. When the person landed on the ground, Yan Li's face was still a little flustered, but when he met her sight, his eyebrows and eyes flickered. Slightly drooping, she pulled out a coquettish smile as usual: "Goddess." Her voice was low and hoarse, with a delicate softness.