Chapter 146: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 28

Jiang Fei woke up again, in a laboratory.

very familiar.

It was the room where she and Lin Ran exchanged their memories.

Ji family.

The laboratory was empty, only the cold silver instruments glowed with light blue light, and there was a moment of dead silence.

Jiang Fei got up slowly, turned her head and looked aside, the french window was pitch black, reflecting her figure.

She stepped off the laboratory bench, walked barefoot to the French windows, and looked at herself reflected in the French windows, in a white sterile suit, and... a pair of perfect eyes.

Jiang Fei reached out and caressed his left eye, looked at the slightly gray eyes, and murmured for a long time: "I'm back."

Or his own eyes look pleasing to the eye, and good-looking.

But at this time, the system that hadn't appeared for a long time suddenly reminded [Host, the three mission targets are still close to being favored and need to be cleared...] So, now is not the time for self- admiration.

"What's the rush?" Jiang Fei squinted his eyes, put his hand on his left eye on the floor-to-ceiling window, traced the outline of his face, and said lazily, "I can't use my eyes to appreciate the beautiful scenery for a while longer?"

The system was silent [The host in the last world even gouged out his heart generously, but in this world there is only one pair of eyes...]

"What do you know?" Jiang Fei snorted softly, "It doesn't make any difference to me whether I have a heart or not. And my eyes, I use them to appreciate beautiful scenery and beauties."

【system:...】

Jiang Fei smiled faintly, continued to look at the reflection on the window, and did not speak again.

Not long after, there was a sound of footsteps outside the laboratory, and then the door was opened from the outside.

Jiang Fei looked at the movement reflected in the window, and a man who looked like an assistant was standing at the door.

"Miss Jiang, are you awake?"

Jiang Fei lowered her eyes, restrained her excess emotions, and then raised her eyes to regain her composure. She turned to look at the assistant, and glanced behind him: "What's wrong with my eyes? Where's Ji Wei?"

The assistant paused, but just shook his head: "Mr. Ji said he was busy with something, and he also said that after you wake up..."

"Where is he?" Jiang Fei interrupted the assistant.

The assistant looked a little dignified, with embarrassment in his eyes: "Miss Jiang..."

"I'll go find him." After Jiang Fei finished speaking, she was about to walk around the assistant and head out the door, her pale face matched with her frantic movements, causing the assistant to help her up.

"Miss Jiang..."

Jiang Fei looked at him seriously, his eyes shimmering.

The assistant met her eyes, and finally sighed softly: "I'll take you to find Mr. Ji."

Jiang Fei lowered his head: "Thank you."

Ji Wei's room is very hidden, as if he deliberately hid himself.

The assistant only sent Jiang Fei to the door: "Miss Jiang, I think, although Mr. Ji asked us not to tell you, he must want to see you."

Jiang Fei didn't speak, and watched the assistant's back disappear before slowly pushing open the door.