Chapter 63: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 10

Song family.

Song Yan was preparing dinner in the narrow kitchen.

There was only one dim light in the kitchen, Song Yan looked down at the white porridge that was emitting steam and aroma, and laughter from the living room could be heard from time to time.

"Grandma, your eyes are getting better and better. It won't be long before you can see them more clearly than the rest of us!" Jiang Fei's sweet and natural voice sounded in the small living room, with some delightful obedience .

The old man was amused and laughed: "Fei Fei, you are joking again, I am old, I just want to be able to see things clearly, don't be unable to help and cause trouble!"

"How old are you?" Jiang Fei objected, "I don't think you are old at all, but you are getting younger and younger, and you can enjoy decades of happiness!"

"You girl," the old man grumbled, but his smile grew happier, "You really know how to coax people..."

"I'm not lying, I'm telling the truth."

"..."

The sounds from outside continued.

Song Yan pursed his lips. Hearing the laughter in the room and seeing the smoke in front of him, he couldn't help frowning.

Why is Jiang Fei so good at acting? In front of him and in front of grandma, there are completely two faces.

In front of him, bossing around like a proud peacock.

In front of grandma, she is cute and sweet.

Song Yan couldn't help but glanced at the living room, Jiang Fei was teaching grandma how to massage her calf.

He paused for a moment, as if he had returned to his youth for a moment.

One night after class, grandma went out late and did not come back. He was picked up by a neighbor and sat in the corner of the sofa, watching the old man and granddaughter joking. The son and daughter-in-law were busy in the kitchen, and the smell of food came from time to time.

Noisy and full.

But he has a cold personality. Grandma is busy making money every day, and the family is always deserted.

Thinking about it now, it seems...it has never been so lively as today.

Grandma hasn't been this happy for a long time.

The white porridge was bubbling "gurgling".

Song Yan came back to his senses suddenly, took the spoon and stirred the porridge.

The laughter of the old man can still be heard outside.

Song Yan lowered his head, put the vegetables on the plate, and filled two more bowls of white porridge, and brought them to the tea table.

"Thank you, classmate Song." Jiang Fei took the time to look up at him and smiled.

Song Yan paused and frowned slightly: "Aren't you going home?"

"Xiao Yan!" Before Jiang Fei could speak, grandma looked at him disapprovingly, "Fei Fei came to check my eyes, what's wrong with leaving her for a meal?"

Song Yan froze for a moment, then looked at Jiang Fei, who was raising his eyebrows innocently and proudly at him.

"Grandma, student Jiang is used to good food, so she may not be used to this kind of food." He said flatly.

The old man seemed to have realized what Jiang Fei was about to say.

"I'm used to it, why can't I get used to it?" Jiang Fei took the bowl and chopsticks, handed it to the old man, and then looked at Song Yan, "So, Song, please get yourself another bowl."