Chapter 7: Love Sister Crazy Demon 07

Three days later, Wen's.

Wen Yishu signed the document and put it aside, rubbing his eyebrows.

The assistant's knock on the door just sounded: "Mr. Wen?"

Wen Yishu nodded and smiled: "Take out the documents."

The assistant hurriedly responded, took the documents and left.

Wen Yishu retracted his gaze, but the corner of his eye landed on the computer screen beside him, reflecting a smiling face.

He couldn't help reaching out and touched the corner of his curved lips.

Jiang Fei said he didn't have to laugh like that.

She also said that he looked better when he didn't smile than when he did.

Wen Yi paused for a while, he was used to such a smile.

Open the drawer next to the desk and take out a book.

Jiang Fei gave it to him that day. Just a collection of easy-to-understand essays.

Wen Yishu casually turned a page, didn't look at it, just rubbed the back of his hand.

Getting along with Jiang Fei was not as difficult as he imagined, and it was even a rare relaxing time for him.

Wen Yishu raised his head and looked at the computer screen again, the corners of his curved lips gradually fell, a face expressionless.

That day, Jiang Fei also said something——

"You smile like this to everyone, and the person you cherish won't notice how special she is to you."

Wen Yishu frowned, picked up his suit jacket and walked out the next second.

...

Luo Wan and Xie Chi have been arguing with each other these days.

A few days ago, Xie Chi was very unhappy when she learned that she went to Wen Yishu; she also had an argument with Jiang Fei.

Even today, the day she went for the maternity check, he didn't show up.

Her body was a little weak because of her previous pregnancy.

He knew, but he didn't even get a phone call.

Always like this.

Luo Wan sat on the sofa with red eyes, waiting for Luo Shi to pick her up.

Only Luo Shi would not refuse any of her requests.

When the doorbell rang, Luo Wan opened the door. She thought it was Luo Shi, but she was stunned when she saw the person outside the door: "Yi Shu?"

Standing outside the door turned out to be Wen Yishu.

He was no longer as elegant as before. Instead, a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead, dyeing the ends of his hair. The smile on his face, which had always been mildly smiling, disappeared, instead, there was some unfamiliar condensation and unease.

"What happened?" Luo Wan was stunned and took a half step back, with some worry in her eyes, "Did Xie Chi go to trouble you again?"

Wen Yishu's expression was slightly stiff, and he shook his head for a long time: "I'm fine, Wanwan."

He was just a little nervous.

He hoped that the woman in front of him could accept the way he was at the moment—he was the way he was in front of the woman he cared about.

"How come?" Luo Wan obviously didn't believe it. "Your face is very ugly."

Wen Yishu was stunned for a moment, his lips moved, and he wanted to say that this was him, but when he saw the cautiousness in Luo Wan's eyes, he finally didn't say anything, only slowly showed a smile as always: "I'm really fine, wanwan."