Chapter 44: The Cannon Fodder Princess 08

"Princess Changning's pulse is stable, except for the cold body caused by the cold flower poison, there is no abnormality." Outside, the imperial doctor looked at the young national teacher respectfully, "If it is as the national teacher said, Princess Changning has forgotten something. , I only remember having a marriage contract with you, probably because of... amnesia."

Rao is as simple as Pei Qing, who was stunned for a moment when he heard the words: "Amnesia?"

"Yes," the imperial physician nodded, "If a person is greatly stimulated and can't bear it in his heart, his consciousness will choose to forget it. I'm afraid Princess Changning is like this..."

Having said that, the imperial doctor shook his head and sighed softly.

Princess Changning's preference for son-in-law is well known in the capital.

Not to mention the rebellion of the son-in-law, the use and poisoning of Princess Changning is even more difficult for ordinary women, let alone a princess who has been loved by thousands since childhood.

Pei Qing lowered her eyes slightly, have you forgotten?

"Is it still possible to remember?" He asked.

The imperial doctor frowned in embarrassment: "I don't dare to make a statement, but seeing Princess Changning's condition, maybe there is a possibility of remembering it, but...very little."

Pei Qing was thoughtful.

"Does the national teacher want to report to the sage?" the imperial physician asked in a low voice.

Pei Qing came back to her senses: "No need."

"National Division?"

"The Holy Dragon is sick, so don't be stimulated," Pei Qing looked at the imperial physician, "I make my own decision."

The imperial physician hurriedly nodded and said yes, left the prescription and then turned and left.

Only when there was no one else in the room did Pei Qing raise her eyes slowly: "Come here."

The servant quickly ran in: "National teacher."

"Today's affairs are not allowed to be disclosed to the outside world."

"Yes." The servant hurriedly said.

Pei Qing stood up.

If Jiang Feiruo really forgot the past, then...it would be convenient for him.

He could shape her into what he wanted, but God helped him.

I'm afraid she still has something hidden, so she has to test it out.

Thinking of this, Pei Qing turned around and returned to the room, Jiang Fei was still sitting on the bed, with black silk like satin draped behind her, and her white undergarment, holding her knees in a daze, with clear eyes.

Hearing the movement, she looked at him blankly: "What happened?"

Pei Qing looked at her: "Princess, do you remember who you are?"

Jiang Fei frowned: "I'm not crazy."

Pei Qing smiled lightly, and said again: "The princess, do you remember what happened before you fell into a coma?"

Jiang Fei thought about it carefully: "I remember that I am Princess Changning. My father doted on me and loved me. I have a marriage contract with you since I was a child, and then..."

Speaking of this, she rubbed her temples vigorously, her face pale: "Then, then...it hurts!"

Pei Qing watched her every move: "If the princess can't remember, then don't think about it."