Chapter 46: The Cannon Fodder Princess 10

The carriage staggered and headed towards the National Teacher's Mansion.

Pei Qing sat in the carriage with downcast eyes, frowning slightly.

During this period of time, Jiang Fei really didn't let him cook again, and the meals he didn't like in the past were easy to eat. The clothes in the room were only white clothes, and every day he would let his servants plant a few plants in the room. Tao Zhi, in front of him, gradually became more and more like Rong Rong even when she was walking.

She is very smart and knows many things at once.

Sometimes Pei Qing felt in a trance that Jiang Rongrong was still staying in the mansion and had never left.

But what this feeling brings is not a sense of joy, but... an inexplicable boredom.

He knew what Jiang Fei was like before.

She was flamboyant in a red dress, would frown in distaste when eating food she didn't like, smell the aroma of peach blossoms and make her servants move the vase to the outer room, and...

Pei Qing lowered her head and glanced at the back of her right hand. Within three days, the wound had healed, leaving only faint marks.

He still remembered Jiang Fei's appearance when he came to give him medicine three times a day, and the surprise and slight disappointment in his eyes after seeing his injury healed on the third night.

Pei Qing bent her lips unknowingly, and immediately realized that she smiled, but couldn't help but reached out and touched her lips.

That night, she couldn't get rid of the way she said "this is a kiss", only she could be so bold.

However, recently, she doesn't seem to be so bold anymore.

She is so good.

She said that because he was the first person she saw when she opened her eyes, she only believed him.

Pei Qing frowned.

"My lord, we're here." The coachman whispered.

Pei Qing came back to her senses, opened her eyes and recovered her composure, got up and got out of the car.

When he stepped into the gate of the mansion, he looked at the silent National Teacher's Mansion, and his footsteps paused. In fact, there was one thing that remained the same.

Turning around the promenade, the surroundings were quiet. Pei Qing's expression was normal, but the vegetation beside him moved slightly, and then a white shadow came towards him.

Pei Qing slightly bent the corner of her lower lip. During these days, Jiang Fei's long whip was getting more and more decent, and she was able to match up with him occasionally.

The dead and silent National Teacher's Mansion, as if a stone was thrown into it, gradually became bustling.

But today Pei Qing felt inexplicably unwilling to move, wanting to see her reaction.

So, even when he heard the sound of the long whip breaking the wind behind him, he still raised his eyes slightly and walked forward as usual.

Jiang Fei didn't seem to expect that he didn't even dodge, so he quickly stretched out his hand to retract the whip, and between the movements, the long whip hit the back of her hand.

Pei Qing was taken aback.

"What happened to you today? Why don't you know how to hide?" Jiang Fei didn't look at the red mark on the back of his hand, and hurriedly stepped forward and asked.