Chapter 151: Final World 04

Because of Jiang Fei's appearance, the God Realm caused a lot of fluctuations. Clouds and mist surged, and countless gods looked towards her.

Jiang Fei didn't pay attention to the eyes of those gods at all, patted the head of the big dragon under the seat, and flew to the holy mountain.

There seemed to be an exclamation behind him: "The one who saved Goddess Yunyan is the youngest son of the Xiantian Emperor!"

"The Protoss is saved!"

"Didn't the two have a destined marriage?"

"Isn't it cut off by Tianwaitian..."

Jiang Fei closed her hearing, presumably it would take some time for Lian Jia to get rid of those people, but she was not at all worried that Lian Jia would not return to the holy mountain.

There is one thing good about the little monk: honesty.

Back at the Holy Mountain, Jiang Fei asked Dalong to help her convey a message, and then went back to Gongyu, but didn't want to wait for her to open the palace gate, and Rong Li suddenly appeared behind him: "You go to Lian Ga?"

Jiang Fei stopped, turned around and looked around, then raised his eyebrows and said, "Little prince, why didn't you leave?"

Rong Li's expression changed, and he didn't answer her question, only said: "You should have seen it all."

Jiang Fei pondered for a while: "What did you see?"

"Lian Jia and Junior Sister..." Rong Li paused, "They are a marriage destined by heaven."

Jiang Fei suddenly realized: "The little prince dares to love his junior sister but can't get enough of him, so he's so jealous..."

"Jiang Fei!" Rong Li raised his eyes suddenly, stared at her with bulging eyes, and calmed down after a while, "If you break the destiny of marriage with your will, there will be backlash. Today you should know that the law of heaven cannot be violated, even if you After breaking their marriage line, they will still act according to the will of heaven in the dark, and this is something you cannot change."

Jiang Fei thought about Rong Li's words seriously, and then clapped his hands: "You are right, Lian Jia and Yun Yan look like real golden boys and jade girls, and they are a perfect match." After saying that, she blinked, " But, anyway..."

Jiang Fei walked slowly to Rong Li, raised his chin lightly with his index finger: "Little prince, are you trying to comfort me?"

Rong Li was shocked: "I'm talking nonsense, how could I..."

Before he could finish his words, Jiang Fei burst out laughing suddenly, the flowers and branches were trembling, and her charming eyebrows and eyes were like begonias stained with morning dew, which was breathtaking.

After some time, Jiang Fei finally stopped laughing, tapped his cheek lightly, and half-truthfully said: "Then what exactly do you mean?"

Rong Li opened his mouth, and after a long stalemate, he managed to utter a few scattered words: "You... don't... look for..." him again.

Behind him was the movement of magic spells and surge air.

Rong Li froze, Jiang Fei looked up slowly, and then raised his eyebrows slightly.

Lian Jia was standing not far away, his eyebrows were gorgeous and cold, and his half-tipped high ponytail was blown by the mountain wind or divine power, his eyes fell on Jiang Fei's hand that lightly touched Rong Li's cheek.

It was very similar to the time she molested Rong Li last time.

Coincidentally, this time, she was still teasing Rong Li.