Chapter 51: The Cannon Fodder Princess 15

Princess House.

Jiang Fei sat in front of the bronze mirror, looking at the woman in the mirror, combing her white hair one by one.

The green bamboo on the side looked sad, turned his head and couldn't bear to look any longer.

In the past, the princess was so bright and beautiful, but now... she was lifeless, and... her hair turned gray overnight.

"Green bamboo." Jiang Fei said suddenly.

Luzhu hurriedly said: "Princess."

Jiang Fei was silent for a while: "Was King Guangyuan and I ever married?"

Lu Zhu was stunned: "...Yes."

Jiang Fei paused with his hands combing his white hair, but he didn't look surprised at all: "Did he never have feelings for me?"

Lu Zhu was stunned, thinking of what the son-in-law did to the princess in the past, each and every one of them was hopeless, so she finally pursued her lips and remained silent.

"I see." Jiang Fei responded lightly.

Just at this time, a servant came to inform me that lunch was ready.

Jiang Fei put down the wooden comb and stood up: "Let's go."

Luzhu hurriedly followed behind her, walking towards the main hall.

He just paused when he saw the figure sitting in the main hall.

——Chu Mo was already sitting at the dining table.

Jiang Fei's expression was stiff for a moment, his footsteps were stagnant, and then he walked forward slowly.

Chu Mo watched her movements, fixed his eyes on her white hair, and took a long time to look away.

The dining table is very quiet, and the table is full of delicacies.

Jiang Fei glanced at the food on the table, and reached out to pick up a lotus seed.

Chu Mo looked at her, and his fingers trembled slightly: "You didn't like to eat lotus seeds before."

Jiang Fei shook his hands, and the lotus seeds caught between the bamboo chopsticks fell and rolled to the ground. She gave him a blank look.

Chu Mo's throat tightened slightly, and he picked up a piece of Eight Treasure Duck and put it in her bowl.

Jiang Fei stared blankly at Babao Duck: "Thank you."

Chu Mo shook his hands as he was about to pick up other dishes, and a golden bergamot roll fell back into the bowl.

Both of them were stunned.

Chu Mo lowered his head, and put the gold roll into his bowl pretending to be indifferent.

Lunch was very quiet.

"My lord," Jiang Fei said in a low voice when the lunch was about to run out, "You and I are not married yet, plus...the relationship is cold. If your lord is busy, you don't have to come here."

Chu Mo stared at her in a daze. In the past, she always pestered him to share lunch, always chattering non-stop, with sparkling eyes, but now she said that he didn't need to...

"It's okay," he said hoarsely, seeing that she still wanted to talk, he said again, "Can you go to the study?"

"Huh?" Jiang Fei was puzzled.

Chu Mo hesitated: "There are books and pastries you liked in the past."

Jiang Fei glanced at him, then at the green bamboo beside him, and finally nodded slightly.