Chapter 107: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 28

When Rong Shu went to the main hall, the person who was rumored to "buy a spirit body" was already waiting there.

Dressed in a scholar's robe, he looks refined and refined, and one can tell by just looking at his back that he is a mortal in the human world.

Rong Shu squinted his eyes and looked at him. For some reason, what rose in his heart was not the desire to save money and treasures in the past, but... anger.

He obviously loves all the money and treasures, and obviously the person has both money, but his heart is like a boulder, dull and irritable.

Hearing the footsteps behind him, the scholar-like man turned his head and was taken aback when he saw the youthful man in front of him. Maybe he didn't expect the owner of the Qianjin Building to be so young, but he quickly reacted and leaned over to give a hand. A salute: "I have seen the landlord, let me explain Changfeng."

Rong Shu stared at him without saying a word, the surlyness in her heart almost surged out.

Xie Changfeng was mentioned by mortals from the human world who came to ask for help. He heard that he was called "Sai Zhuge" by those people, and he knew a lot about it.

"The landlord?" Xie Changfeng said again seeing that Rong Shu didn't respond.

Rong Shu came back to his senses, stared at him for a long time, then smiled suddenly: "Come to ask for a spirit body?"

Xie Changfeng nodded: "Exactly."

Rong Shu's eyes turned cold, but the smile on his lips became brighter, then he got up and walked to the main seat, and took the pearl from the tea tray to play with: "Do you know how much the spirit body is worth?"

Xie Changfeng nodded again: "Naturally, a million spirit stones."

Rong Shu clenched Mingzhu's hand tightly, his face became even more ugly, he casually glanced at Changfeng's thin body: "Qianjinlou does not accept credit."

Millions of spiritual stones can only be obtained by looting or even bloodbathing the two major sects of cultivating immortals. He doesn't believe that a mere mortal can do this.

Xie Changfeng paused, and said honestly, "Xie doesn't have a million spirit stones."

Rong Shuben's hand holding Mingzhu loosened a little, and his heart was also relieved. He lazily stood up: "Seeing off guests..."

Before he finished speaking, Xie Changfeng hurriedly took two steps forward, and said loudly: "I can use the other one to reach the spirit stone."

Rong Shu paused, glanced sideways at him, and smiled mockingly: "Which limb do you think is worth a million spirit stones?"

Xie Changfeng pursed his lips: "For hundreds of years, the person who has been selected as the successor to the Qianjin Building's landlord will not be trapped by the yin and yang of the three realms. He will never have the warmth of a human being throughout his life. Naturally, he will never be able to extend to future generations and give birth to heirs."

Rong Shu's body suddenly froze, and finally turned around to look at Xie Changfeng, and smiled playfully for a long time: "I heard that ordinary people call you 'Sai Zhuge'?"

Xie Changfeng was puzzled, but still nodded.

Rong Shu nodded: "You continue."

Xie Changfeng took a deep breath: "I read in an ancient book that there is a method that can make people come back to life. Even a wooden person can be like a human being, and the landlord can be more serious and human."

Rong Shu's eyes suddenly tightened, he stared at Xie Changfeng, and chuckled after a while: "It can be worth hundreds of thousands of spirit stones." Speaking of this, his throat tightened slightly, "Master Xie, why don't you tell me something?"