Chapter 144: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 26

Gu's.

The black car stopped at the door of Gu's, and the assistant rushed forward holding an umbrella, but before he could get there, the car door was opened from the inside.

Gu Xi walked down quietly, the rain soaked his hair and shoulders in an instant, but he walked in without realizing it, his expression was obviously as stern as ever, but the assistant's footsteps stopped unconsciously when he saw Gu Xi like this When I got down, I always felt... the Mr. Gu in front of me was a little dazed and dazed.

"Gu Xi." Behind him, Lin Ran who followed softly called out.

Gu Xi turned her head to look as if suddenly returning to her senses.

Lin Ran had trotted all the way to his side, with a timid but worried expression: "Are you okay?"

Gu Xi was puzzled, and shook his head after a while, but was taken aback when he saw Gu's gate.

It seems... In the past, Jiang Fei always stood there, waiting for him to come back with smiles all over her eyes. When she saw him from a distance, she couldn't help waving at him, not paying attention to the eyes of the people around her; Get into the elevator with him and go up to the top floor together; he will never have to worry about his secret being discovered, because she knows his biggest secret...

Gu Xi walked into the elevator and watched the floors rise rapidly, but his mind was still full of uncontrollable thoughts.

Jiang Fei, Jiang Fei...

Always her.

It seemed that as soon as the elevator door opened, she would stand outside the door and smile at him.

With a "ding", the elevator door opened.

Gu Xi looked up, but only saw a boy wearing a white jacket and black trousers standing there. The boy's expression was as dull as a machine should be, but his eyes had a touch of humanity.

"Lin Jiu?" Lin Ran's surprised voice sounded.

Hearing this, Lin Jiu glanced at Lin Ran, with an expression similar to anger flashing across his eyes: "Where's Jiang Fei?"

Lin Ran is back, so where did Jiang Fei go? He couldn't find any trace of her in this building.

When Gu Xi's originally calm eyes heard Jiang Fei's name, it seemed as if the appearance had been scratched, and his eyes darkened: "Who gave you the permission to come here?"

Lin Jiu didn't move, but still looked at him stubbornly: "Where's Jiang Fei?"

Gu Xi's Adam's apple rolled down, and he forcibly swallowed the surging emotions in his throat, and looked at the bodyguard beside him: "Bring him back to the scientific research room to reset."

After speaking, he will move on.

"Where is Jiang Fei?" Lin Jiu suddenly stepped forward to block his way.

The surrounding bodyguards stepped forward instantly.

Gu Xi paused and looked up into Lin Jiu's eyes.

His setting was that he could never go against him, but at this moment, his eyes looked like...an irritated person, who would even attack him in the next second.

"Heh." Gu Xi smiled knowingly, but after laughing, he felt sour in his eyes for no reason.

Jiang Fei, just according to his original plan, exchanged Lin Ran back, and she lost her use value.

Jiang Fei...it's just that she's engaged to someone else.

Gu Xi looked cold, and finally walked around him and left without saying a word.