Chapter 152: Final World 05

Jiang Fei never thought that Lian Jia would say such a thing.

She didn't want to pay attention to it, but she couldn't help turning her head to look at him, but she didn't wait for her to take a closer look. Someone fed a glass of warm wine to her lips, and the wall of the glass touched her lower lip. , accompanied by Rong Fei's soft and aggrieved voice: "Goddess, the wine is cold."

Jiang Fei only smiled and rolled his eyes, and drank the warm wine with his hand: "Are you sour?"

Rong Fei sighed faintly, put it away, twisted the wine glass, took a grape, peeled it carefully and handed it to her lips, and saw her open her lips before asking: "What do you think the goddess?" There was a bit of plausibility in her eyes Tactfully complain.

Jiang Fei laughed out loud, never looked at Lian Jia again, and fell down with his pillow on Rong Fei's knee.

The robes of the two are entangled together, and their movements are intimate and ambiguous.

Not far away, a man with a faint blue light all over his body was staring at this scene.

Rong Fei poured another glass of wine, and tenderly fed it to Jiang Fei's lips. She lowered her head and approached Jiang Fei with a very soft voice: "The goddess chose me."

Jiang Fei half-closed his eyes and drank the wine, and said lazily after hearing the words: "Is Rong Fei so concerned?"

Rong Fei smiled coquettishly; "I just don't want to lose." His tone was extremely serious.

"You," Jiang Fei smiled, opened his eyes and looked at the delicately ambiguous man in front of him, "Could it be that you forgot, why did you enter the gate of my holy mountain?"

Because he is Lian Jia's substitute.

Rong Fei's expression paused for a moment, but quickly returned to normal: "But Goddess, there is one thing I can't compare to."

"Um?"

"Next, I want to take a step ahead."

Rong Fei said, leaning down gently, and wanted to kiss her red lips.

It was also at this moment that a ray of divine light mercilessly struck towards him.

Rong Fei hurriedly straightened up and turned around to avoid it. Looking up, Lian Jia was looking at them expressionlessly.

Jiang Fei was still lazily leaning on his knees, and with a random wave of his hand, he blocked the divine light: "What a pity."

Lian Jia's face turned pale.

"It's a pity," Rong Fei looked back at Lian Jia, "I can always find a place where I won't be disturbed."

"I want to elope with the Goddess."

Jiang Fei became interested: "How do you elope?"

Rong Fei smiled: "So?..."

As soon as the words fell, Rong Fei already half embraced Jiang Fei, and disappeared into the holy mountain as a ray of red light.

Jiang Fei leaned needlessly in Rong Fei's arms, letting them take her away.

Left and right? I was bored in the holy mountain.

Even after leaving the holy mountain, he did not forget to close his spiritual consciousness intimately.

It's just that this little fox finally stopped pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger. His spells are unpredictable, and he has a bit of evil, which is really fun.

Jiang Fei did not expect that Rong Fei would bring herself to the human world.

She has also been to the human world before, but she just passed by in a hurry and never stayed.