Chapter 89: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 10

The wedding dress was as red as fire, burning people's eyes.

And that weak "husband".

Xin Qiding stared at the woman in front of him, and felt that the last bit of strength in his body was pulled away, his whole body felt like falling into an ice cave, and his whole body was in dense pain.

From beginning to end, she had no idea what was going on.

she doesn't know anything...

She may only know that the man she married with full of joy, the "husband" in her mouth, took her life with his own hands on the wedding night.

Xin Qi's hands were clenched tightly, trembling uncontrollably.

The red sword pierced Jiang Fei's heart.

The blood on her face was already pale, and the vitality was slowly passing away. The face that was as bright as the sun just now was like a flower that was about to wither.

Unconsciously, Xin stretched out his hand, wanting to touch the woman who was right in front of him.

But at this time, the bright moonlight outside the window was covered by blood-colored dark clouds, and there was no more light to be seen, and the world was shrouded in darkness.

Xin Qi only felt that his whole body was full of red light, the wedding dress was blown by the wind, his originally tied hair was loose, his eyebrows and eyes were dyed red, and his clothes were shaken by the crazy and turbulent magic power.

He will be a sign of demons.

He succeeded.

Finally got to this point.

He should have been happy.

From then on, he was the only demon in the three realms.

Even God's punishment can be suppressed!

But why...why is my heart empty and full of confusion?

"There is no light in the sky, and there is a vision of the sun and the moon," Jiang Fei's voice became softer. This is a sign of the catastrophe, but his eyes never left Xin Qi's face. "Marry me...just for the catastrophe?"

Xin Qi stared at her closely, and squeezed out two words from his throat for a long time: "That's right."

That's right, Jiang Fei is just a pawn in his way forward.

It's always been like this.

"So it's like this..." Jiang Fei murmured, then laughed, looked down at the red sword on his chest, and walked towards him step by step with difficulty.

The red sword pierced her heart inch by inch, and the life in the heart was passing away faster and faster, but she didn't realize it until she stood in front of him: "That silver hairpin has been reluctant to wear it all the time. I put it on today. Does it look good?"

Xin Qi raised her eyes in a daze, and what was swaying on her head was the silver hairpin that she had won in Youfang Town.

Jiang Fei reached out and gently stroked his cheek: "Also, you look so pretty in red."

After finishing the words, she tiptoed with difficulty and pressed a kiss on his lips.

Xin Qi's body trembled, his lips trembled violently, the woman's soft lips before, now only remained cold.

The power of the technique that originally controlled the red sword dissipated instantly, and the red sword turned into a red light and disappeared into her body.