Chapter 101: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 22

The lively wedding banquet has become empty and silent in the blink of an eye.

In the courtyard, elm trees tied with red silk stand desolately in the cold wind of late winter.

The rolling cloud gradually dissipated.

Xin Qi looked at the woman standing in the center of the wedding banquet, still wearing a fiery red wedding dress, her red makeup could not hide her pale face, her eyes were calm and unwavering, she was staring at the direction where Yun Jue disappeared.

Xin Qi's expression was a little dazed, just for a moment, he seemed to see Jiang Fei that night, she was also wearing a wedding dress, her eyes were full of shyness waiting to become her bride.

But what he gave her was a blow to her heart.

Xin Qi paused, then said softly, "Fei Fei."

Jiang Fei's eyes moved slightly, but she didn't look at him. She still stood there with a dazed expression.

On the side, Rong Shu who was "watching a play" half-closed his eyes, and slightly clenched the side of the chair with his hands.

This kind of Jiang Fei, with a dead air after a great grief, should have been the most suitable to be placed in the building as a blind medicinal material, but looking at it now, it is inexplicably irritating.

And...Xin Qi.

The way this monster looked at Jiang Fei was even more repulsive.

Xin Qi looked at Jiang Fei's expression, his throat tightened, he walked forward, and stood in front of her: "Fei Fei, don't look!" You Qi used such empty eyes to miss the man next to him, "He is Yun Jue, From the very beginning, he was Yun Jue."

That Yunjue who is heartless and desireless, and only is good to Tang Feiyan.

Jiang Fei finally came back to his senses, fixed his eyes on his face, and said in a dead voice, "What does Mr. Xin want to say?"

Xin Qi moved his lips, but when he met her eyes, his Adam's apple rolled, and he felt sour.

I want to say, look at me, look at me now.

Don't ignore him.

However, the moment he met her gaze, his heart felt as if he had been slapped, and it was difficult to say a word.

It was this kind of gaze, once upon a time, she also looked at her with this kind of gaze, and whispered to him as "husband".

Now, more than ten years have passed in the human world, and the woman who loved and protected him has already given that look to others during these ten years.

"Fei Fei, the love-locking spell is gone..." When Yun Wunian disappeared, the love-locking spell also disappeared.

As Xin Qi said, he stretched out his hand to touch her cheek, just like the last time, she walked in front of him through the long sword piercing through her chest, and caressed him.

But the moment he raised his hand, Jiang Fei dodged backwards, dodging his hand subconsciously.

Xin Qi's hands froze in the air.

The emotions hidden in her movements are not only to escape, but also fear.

She is afraid of him?

Back then, when his flesh and blood turned into a puddle of mud and wrapped in a piece of human skin, she was not afraid of him, but hugged him instead, saying that she would accompany him.

Now, she is afraid of him?

Xin Qi glanced at his sharp black nails, he really looked like a disgusting monster.