Chapter 39: The Cannon Fodder Princess 03

That night.

When Chu Mo left the study, the guard informed him that the princess was waiting for him to have dinner together in the bedroom.

He frowned.

In the past, meals were only served in the main hall, never in the bedrooms.

Jiang Fei, what tricks are you playing again?

After pondering for a moment, Chu Mo suppressed his excess emotions and walked towards the bedroom.

In the bedroom, the candle shadows flickered gently, and the candlelight was dense.

Jiang Fei was sitting at the table, resting his chin in his hands, thinking about something, his brows and eyes drooping slightly, and his hair was covered with black silk, like fine silk.

Chu Mo glanced at her hair, and suddenly thought of the tingling feeling when the tip of the hair brushed against his chest last night.

He lowered his eyes suddenly, covering his lips and coughing lowly.

Jiang Fei turned his head quickly when he heard the movement, and his dark eyes seemed to be lit up with thousands of lights in an instant, and he looked at him brightly: "Chu Mo, you are back!"

Chu Mo met her eyes, paused, and then nodded: "Why did I suddenly think of going back to my room for dinner today..."

The voice stopped for a moment when he saw the food on the table.

In front of Jiang Fei, he has long been used to disguising, not only disguising his feelings, but also his preferences.

Even though he hates sweet and pungent, but because she likes it, he resists to accept it, even if it makes his spleen and stomach feel uncomfortable after using it up again and again.

But today...

"Come and taste the food I cooked with my own hands." Jiang Fei walked up to him and sat down by his sleeves, "Sanmei soup, boiled okra, sweet-scented osmanthus meat, I have spent a lot of time, you must Eat it all!"

Chu Mo followed her strength and sat down, still looking at the steaming light dishes on the table.

The favorability at the top of his head fluctuated.

Jiang Fei filled a bowl of Sanmei soup and handed it to him: "What are you thinking, eat quickly!"

The soup was still hot, and the bowl was a bit scorching. Chu Mo looked down at the soup bowl: "You made it?"

"Yes!" Jiang Fei nodded, looking forward to him, "Taste it quickly!"

Chu Mo took a spoon and took a spoonful. The soup was delicious and full of warmth: "It's delicious." He nodded and smiled.

"There are also dishes I made!" Jiang Fei was busy picking some dishes for him and putting them in the bowl, "Try it too!"

Chu Mo glanced at her, took two bites, but paused when he ate the okra, and then said, "Very good."

"Really?" Jiang Fei looked at him suspiciously, took two bites by himself, and frowned, "Osmanthus osmanthus meat smells burnt, what's so good about it!" As he said that, he was about to pick it up and pour it out.

"I think it's just right." Chu Mo stopped her hand and took another bite, "It doesn't have a taste."

Jiang Fei stared at him without blinking, until Chu Mo put down the bamboo chopsticks and looked at her, then she murmured: "Why are you so nice..."

Chu Mo froze slightly, and smiled: "Fei Fei, you are my wife, you don't need to do these things..."

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Fei suddenly leaned in front of him.