Chapter 128: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 10

Early morning.

Dark clouds hang over the metropolis, and tall buildings in the distance cannot be seen clearly.

Lin Jiu sat quietly on the sofa, with his back straight and calm, his hands straight on his knees, his eyes fixed on a certain corner, not contemplative, but the coldness and emptiness of the machine.

Last night, when he interfered with Ji Wei's prosthetic eye, he peeked into a corner of his memory.

In Ji Wei's memory, he saw Lin Ran.

Their childhood sweethearts are a perfect match.

Lin Jiu's eyes moved slightly.

Among the tens of thousands of ninth-generation robot experiments Gu invested in, only one of them succeeded.

He has no companions, and the robots around him are just lower-level AIs that can only follow human orders.

It's strange, he is obviously not a human being, and he doesn't feel pain, but he will feel a sense of loss because of the "dismemberment" of him by human beings.

His name was born because of Gu Xi's sweetheart, so he took the surname "Lin".

Therefore, when Gu Xi asked him to "take care" of Lin Ran, he really wanted to see what this woman with the same surname as his was like.

Only after contact did I realize that Lin Ran is very gentle, unlike those around him who often regard him as an opponent to vent their anger, or tear off his limbs and reconnect them, experimenting again and again.

Especially one day, when the staff dismantled his limbs for the unknown number of times, Lin Ran broke in. She looked at herself with pity and sadness in her eyes.

He was originally endowed with emotions composed of data, but after meeting her gaze that time, the fluctuations in emotions were difficult even for him to analyze.

He asked the staff what this emotion was called.

After hearing this, the staff smiled strangely and said that there was an abnormality in his data.

He thought so too, but afterwards, he paid more inexplicable "attention" to Lin Ran.

There was a slight movement in the compartment.

Lin Jiu returned to her senses, and calmly turned her head to look at the door of the compartment.

Jiang Fei came out wearing a simple white nightdress, with a lazy smile on his face: "Morning, Ji..." Before he finished speaking, he stopped, his eyes a little dazed.

Lin Jiu stood up and looked at the light in her eyes: "Good morning, Miss Jiang."

Jiang Fei looked around.

"Mr. Ji has gone out." Lin Jiu explained.

However, it won't be long before he will come back because of the prosthetic eye.

"That's it..." Jiang Fei nodded and glanced at the kitchen.

As expected of a white-eyed wolf, now that I can see it, I don't even keep breakfast.

I didn't eat much yesterday, and I'm really hungry today.

Jiang Fei sighed softly, turned around and was about to walk towards the kitchen, but thought of something, and turned to look at Lin Jiu.

Lin Jiu was also looking at her.

"Can you cook?" Jiang Fei asked expectantly.

Lin Jiu looked at the kitchen, quickly scanned the utensils inside, and nodded to her.