Chapter 66: The Vicious Female Supporting Role Turns Over 13

The moment Jiang Fei touched Jiang Cuo's finger, there was only one feeling.

Cold.

It's not the coldness of the limbs, but a sick and gloomy coldness from the inside out.

Jiang Fei looked down, and at a glance, he saw a few scars on Jiang Cuo's slightly exposed wrist, winding and disappearing into the cuff.

She raised her eyebrows, inadvertently increased the strength in her hand, then raised her head, meeting Jiang Cuo's gaze.

He was also looking at her, as if he hadn't noticed the sudden increase in her strength just now, and let go of his hand as if nothing had happened, his eyes, which were as bright as jewels, were clear and shy.

"Okay, it's getting late today. Auntie has already cleaned up the upstairs room. It's just across from Jiang Jiang's room. Go and rest first." Father Jiang and Aunt Wen looked at each other. They were worried that the two children would not get along well. Well the anxiety dissipated a bit.

"Okay," Jiang Fei looked at Jiang Cuo with a smile, "I'll take Xiao Cuo to his room."

Father Jiang nodded.

Jiang Fei glanced at Jiang Cuo: "Let's go, brother."

Jiang Cuo followed behind Jiang Fei, looking at her back in a long skirt, her slightly curly long hair draped behind her, shaking slightly, her thin waist, and her snow-white shoulders without any blemishes.

It looked like a well-protected little princess, but when she held his hand just now, she inadvertently increased her strength, revealing that she was not as friendly to him as it appeared on the surface.

A scheming but still stupid young lady.

Still the same as before.

When he was six years old, he walked through most of the city with injuries all over his body, and found this place, and what he saw was the woman he should have called "mother", holding the little princess's hand, and tidying up for her. Messy long hair.

Then, when the woman saw him, she just looked at him in fear, her face pale in panic, as if he was not her child.

After watching for a long time, she grabbed the little princess's hand and left in a panic.

Didn't even recognize each other.

Only the little princess, who was being led away by the woman, turned her head and smiled slightly at him.

very nice.

People can't help but want to destroy, watching her fall apart.

"Your room is here." Jiang Fei stopped, looked back at the silent young man behind him, and then pointed aside, "Mine is opposite your room."

Jiang Cuo came back to his senses, nodded slightly, and his eyelashes fluttered slightly: "Thank you, sister."

"You're welcome." Jiang Fei smiled, turned and returned to his room, but suddenly thought of something, turned around and smiled, "You can knock on my door anytime if you have anything to do."

Jiang Cuo still nodded obediently.

Seeing the door of the opposite room close, Jiang Cuo also laughed.

It's still so beautiful, but the more beautiful it is, the more people want to see her broken into pieces.

I don't know if such a young lady has fallen into the situation he used to be and lost everything, will she still laugh like she is now?

He really...can't wait to know the answer.

Jiangcuo favorability degree: -32

It fell again.