Chapter 91: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 12

At the foot of the mountain, there is an ancient well in the courtyard, and an old elm tree swaying in the wind.

Standing lazily under the elm tree, Jiang Fei looked at the thin, short and dirty boy in front of him, and asked, "Have you figured it out?"

Yun Wunian lowered her head, tried her best to cover up the red birthmark on her face, stayed quiet for a while, then nodded firmly.

"Okay." Jiang Fei turned and went back to the house, and when he came out again, he handed him a bundle in his hand, "You are too dirty, after washing yourself, go to the room to look for it."

Yun Wunian glanced at the dirty stains on his body, his little face turned red with embarrassment, took the bundle, but paused when he saw the clothes in the bundle.

In the burden is a white youth ready-to-wear, which is just right for his figure.

That woman already knew that she would follow her? Or... Yan'er was found by the people in the prefect's mansion so quickly, because of her?

Pursing her lips, Yun Wunian finally turned her head and walked into the woodshed.

There are firewood and firewood in the firewood room, but the barrels are empty.

Yun Wunian walked to the well with a wooden bucket half as tall as him, and filled the tank with water bit by bit.

In the room, Jiang Fei was leaning on the soft couch by the door, eating fruit leisurely, occasionally glancing at Yun Wunian who was fetching water.

The thin body was carrying the huge wooden bucket, Baozi's face was flushed, his forehead was full of sweat, and the birthmark became more and more vivid, but even so, he still didn't say a word.

An eight-year-old child, at such a young age, is so hard-working but silent, still precocious and calm.

Jiang Fei smiled and looked away, closing his eyes lazily and feigning sleep.

After some time, the sound of water in the woodshed stopped, and footsteps were heard in the yard.

Jiang Fei opened his eyes to look, then narrowed his eyes slightly.

Yun Wunian, who changed into tattered clothes, became more refined. The ink is tied into a ponytail, the eyebrows are slightly drooping, the dark blue pupils are like a pool of clear water, the cleansed face is a little emaciated due to malnutrition, with a bit of childishness, and the birthmark on the left cheek is like a ball of fire. .

It's just that the white clothes and the expressionless face set off a little coldness from the outside world.

Jiang Fei stood up, leaned over to look at him in front of him.

Yun Wunian stood in front of her attentively, motionless.

Jiang Fei looked at his pretentious appearance, squinted his eyes and smiled, and pinched his cheek with his hands: "It does look a bit."

After all, Yun Wunian was a child, being teased and squeezed like this, he raised his head and looked at Jiang Fei, his eyes were full of reluctance.

However, Jiang Fei straightened up and handed him a jade porcelain vase: "Change the 'medicine' once a day, and the wound on his body will heal in about seven days."

After all, it is the panacea of ​​the world of cultivating immortals.

Yun Wunian held the jade porcelain vase in his hand, his eyes were a little stunned.

Jiang Fei smiled again and said: "Don't think that you should be a child support husband, and you will have nothing to worry about." She casually played with a bulging money bag, "From now on, you will cook the meals and bowls in this family. Brush, you are responsible for chopping firewood and boiling water. But you are still weak now, so I am afraid that you will not be able to chop firewood, so go to the market to buy it."