Chapter 99: Fairy Cultivation Cannon Fodder 20

It was getting late, the eve of the wedding.

Jiang Fei leaned on the soft couch, reflecting the shaking candlesticks, and looked at the wedding dress that the embroiderer just sent this morning. The red gauze was lightly blowing, and the skirt was swaying, extremely delicate.

So lovely.

It's a pity that tomorrow is when Yun Jue will recover his real body, so it's not destined to be peaceful.

There were a few footsteps outside the door, and they stopped for a while at the door of her room.

Jiang Fei glanced sideways, Yun Wunian was standing at the door, holding an oiled paper bag in his hand, with a hesitant expression on his face.

"Xiao Wu Nian," Jiang Fei raised his eyes and smiled, "Come here."

Yun Wunian met her gaze, glanced at Jiang Fei who was only wearing a tuxedo, her ears felt hot, and she looked aside indiscriminately, but when she saw the wedding dress on the bed, her expression paused slightly, and there was a tiny ray of light in her eyes. move.

"Sit." Jiang Fei patted the soft couch.

Yun Wunian sat down with his limbs a little stiff, and he could smell an ambiguous fragrance in his breath.

Jiang Fei turned around almost immediately, laying her pillow on his lap, and looked at him with bent eyebrows: "Tomorrow we will get married, but today you are still going out for a stroll?"

"I didn't..." Yun Wunian was about to refute, but only after she looked down at her teasing eyes did she realize that she was just teasing him, after thinking about it, she opened the oiled paper bag, took out a peach cake, and wanted to hand it over to him. Give it to her, but Jiang Fei opened his mouth slightly, as if asking him to feed him.

Yun Wunian's hand holding the peach cake froze.

Jiang Fei raised her eyebrows: "Tomorrow we will be husband and wife, what's the point of feeding a piece of peach blossom cake? Could it be that you have regretted it?"

Yun Wunian glanced at her, fed the pastry to her mouth, watched her bite off a small piece, the red lips moved slightly, he hurriedly looked away.

"What's the matter?" Jiang Fei asked lazily.

Yun Wunian clenched his hands, he came here today, and originally wanted to ask her about their marriage, not just the change in their relationship, but also... her heart.

For example, who is Xin Qi?

The closer the wedding day was, the more restless he became. He couldn't forget the way she stroked his cheek and called him "Xin Qi" softly.

But at this moment, seeing her lazily and coquettishly leaning on his knee, he suddenly didn't want to ask.

No matter who Xin Qi is, it is a thing of the past after all.

She will be his wife, and he will slowly drive the shadow of that person out.

Yun Wunian said: "Tomorrow morning you will be busy, you may be hungry, I will buy some peach blossom cakes and pear cakes and put them in the room, if you are hungry, eat some."

"When did Xiao Wu Nian be so caring?" Jiang Fei pretended to be surprised.

Yun Wunian looked down at her, her body was still stiff, but her expression eased a lot, she was silent for a while: "I am no longer a child, don't call me Xiao Wunian anymore."

When she calls it like this, it always makes people feel that in her heart, he is just a young child.

"Huh?" Jiang Fei laughed out loud, "When I first met you, you were just eight or nine years old. I am much older than you. I have watched you grow up. If you don't call you 'Xiao Wu Nian', what do you call you?"