Chapter 130: Cannon Fodder With Replaced Memory 12

The next day.

In the warehouse where the old man is.

Lin Jiu stood quietly outside an iron gate in the warehouse, watching the old man and his assistant push Jiang Fei and Ji Wei into the iron gate.

The ordinary iron gate somehow looks like a beast that can devour people.

Jiang Fei, who was lying on the hospital bed, looked very calm, except that his lips were a little pale, everything was as usual, as if... just going for a stroll.

Even aware of his gaze, Jiang Fei smiled at him relaxedly when he tilted his head to look at him.

Lin Jiu looked at the smile on her lips and moved his fingers slightly. He knew very well what she had to pay.

Is this what you like? Pay no matter the cost? Even if you get nothing in the end?

Human emotions are complex but pure.

Lin Jiu's eyes fell on Ji Wei who was following Jiang Fei's bed.

This man has been in a coma since the accident. He didn't know what a woman was going to do for him during the day and night of his coma.

When he woke up and knew what Jiang Fei had done, what would he do?

Inexplicably, Lin Jiu stretched out his hand to touch his heart, the feeling Jiang Fei touched his heart last night came again, but compared to yesterday's panic and joy, this time, it was sour that made people want to escape.

He is somewhat envious of Ji Wei, that there is someone who can give everything for him.

But he is always just the machine and tool that was discarded and assembled at will.

The laboratory is different from the messy warehouse, the inside is very tidy, and there are even various sophisticated instruments, and the blue image faintly glows.

Lin Jiu watched as Jiang Fei and Ji Wei were pushed in together, and the iron door closed with a "bang" in front of her eyes.

He looked away and stood outside the door, waiting quietly.

Time is just a meaningless number to him, and he will not be in a daze, but just stand still.

Lin Jiu didn't know how long he had been waiting, but when it was dark, the closed iron gate was finally opened from the inside, and the old man came out with a tired expression: "The man stayed to check the situation, the woman It's all right now. Remember to close the door when you take people away, it really is old..."

Lin Jiu quickly looked into the iron gate, and the people on the two hospital beds were still lying there quietly.

It's just that it's different from when they went in. At this time, their eyes are tightly closed.

Between the corner of Jiang Fei's left eye and his hair, there was a line of blood that looked particularly glaring.

Lin Jiu stepped forward, and the assistant at the side noticed him, and said: "The result is not bad, but the eye anesthesia is still there. When the patient wakes up, he may lose his sight for a short time. Be careful not to overuse your eyes after waking up."

Lin Jiu nodded, glanced at Jiang Fei on the bed, and suddenly reached out for a long time, trying to wipe away the blood from the corner of her eyes.

Sensing his movements, the assistant gave him a strange look, but didn't say much, got up and left.

Lin Jiu also suddenly realized how weird his behavior was because of the assistant's glance.

How can a robot have such an uncontrollable emotion of "pity"?