Chapter 45: The Cannon Fodder Princess 09

Chu Mo's favorability level finally rose to 70 after experiencing some violent fluctuations.

When Jiang Fei heard the system's report, he was waiting for Pei Qing to come down in the pavilion at the gate of the National Teacher's Mansion.

Hearing the words, he just slightly raised his eyebrows.

Sure enough, distance produces not only beauty, but also the degree of goodwill that is once easily obtained but not cherished, and only regretted after being lost.

"It's windy outside, Princess Changning, why don't you go back to your room and wait for your lord?" The servants of the National Teacher's Mansion cautiously stepped forward to ask for instructions.

Jiang Fei shook his head: "It's okay, I've been in the room for too long, it's good to come out and enjoy the air."

The servant finally didn't dare to say anything more, turned around and retreated.

Around noon, Pei Qing's carriage slowly returned.

Pei Qing also dressed in white and got out of the car calmly.

He looked up at the closed gate of the National Teacher's Mansion in front of him, and there was a dead silence inside.

I couldn't stop feeling bored in my heart.

Since birth, he has been unable to choose his own fate, and he cannot get out of this big prison in the capital all his life. So what if he is a national teacher respected by everyone?

He would rather be sick and injured like an ordinary person, and he doesn't want the disease-free and seedless Qilin Gu.

After all, he was just a poor prison bird.

"My lord." The guard at the door stepped forward and said respectfully.

Pei Qing lowered her eyes and walked into the mansion calmly.

As soon as he turned around the promenade, he paused, turned his head to listen for a moment, and then moved on.

Suddenly there was a burst of wind from the side, and the red shadow rushed towards him like a sword, accompanied by the fragrance of the woman, followed by a crisp whip.

It also dispelled the silence in the courtyard.

Pei Qing's expression did not change, she casually waved her sleeves and grabbed the long whip, exerting a little force.

"Hey, it's me!" Jiang Fei's voice came.

Pei Qing relaxed a little.

Jiang Fei took the opportunity to pull out his whip, and wanted to attack Pei Qing again.

Pei Qing didn't feel annoyed either, her figure quickly moved to Jiang Fei's eyes like smoke, and knocked her wrist inadvertently.

Jiang Fei's wrist numb, and the whip fell from his hand.

Pei Qing caught the whip and handed it to the servants at the side: "The princess is weak and not suitable for use of force."

Jiang Fei ignored his words, just walked two steps towards him with a smile, bright eyes, and said crisply: "You are back."

Pei Qing was startled, but frowned slightly when she saw the clothes she was wearing.

Today's Jiang Fei is wearing a red satin dress, which is very flamboyant, and her eyebrows are even more beautiful, but because of the cold flower poison, she is a little weak.

Could it be... no matter how the memory changes, does the human nature never change?

"Why are you looking at me?" Jiang Fei met his gaze, his ears were slightly warm, and then he turned around, "Is the clothes I picked out this morning good-looking?"